iso raid ranger build without runnin dagger-axe

MrFisticuffs.7306

If you really want an answer you might want to add more information… Because I just see “I do not like it”.

What do you dislike about it? Options are limited anyway and you probably have figured this out by now, maybe even asked in game.

The mainhand dagger? If so replace it for a sword and only use autos. That is how I started because I did not have a zerker dagger. Really small dps loss (and safer) but more boring since the rework (before you had at least the instant dodges). I have never seen a mainhand axe. The hybrid part and the fact that autos need to bounce to be good make it a weaker option.The offhand axe? I do not see any issue with that weapon. I always loved it. Replacing it with a warhorn would be a bigger loss than switching the main hand dagger because you do not need to provide boons on a dps build. Replacing with an offhand dagger will not give you anything.

You do not mind changing stats? You can go condi with dagger or axe (main) / torch + sb. Just be aware which bosses trigger traps and which ones do not + moving / phasing bosses (or range strats) are a bit painful on this build.

Edit : I gave a try tonight to different weapons (without the correct sigil) on a zerker set and sword or dagger mainhand + axe offhand + gs are the best options. Looked like lb / gs was decent / good but slightly harder (because no clear rotation exists to my knowledge so I had to make one up and because of the cd + long autos). No idea how it performs on a "real boss" but it will be a bit lower than sword / axe + gs.