How to acquire ascended gear and AR for someone who despises crafting

Hey guys, my current fractal level is 24 and I have two ascended rings as of now, with a combined AR of 10 which I can bring up to 14 whenever. I know I’ll get kicked if I join T2 fractal groups at the moment. Can someone explain a methodical process of building up agony resistance for later fractals. Do I have to basically rely on RNG for gearing, cause that seems absolutely pointless. Additionally, are there ways of getting ascended gear via PvP? Note: I absolutely hate crafting as I believe there cannot be a worse way to waste time and bore myself. Thank you!

Raid and Strike Missions will be your only way out, if you intend to acquire a full set of ascended equipment without crafting.

Alternatively, grinding LW maps for acended trinklets could get you enough AR slots till T3, you can also acquire LW map currencies via PvP reward tracks.

Rings can be attuned to add a second slot. With two rings that is 4 slots. To attune rings you'll need the Agony Channeler mastery from Fractal Attunements. You should have +9s in your trinkets anyway so that is 36 AR. You can also buy Anguished Tears of Alba from Dessa's Alchemist in the fractal lobby that gives another 10 AR(15 with mastery). That brings you to 46 AR(51 with mastery).

You can get an ascended back item from one of the LS3/LS4 maps for another +9. With the fractal mastery that is enough to get you to 60AR which covers all of t2.

As for wasting time, in the time taken to grind out one piece(and it's the cheapest piece) you can level all 8 crafting professions.(150 shards / 3 per strike = 50 strikes x roughly 5minutes per strike is 250 minutes). In the time taken to grind out one piece you can level all 8 professions.

@Vilin.8056 said:Raid and Strike Missions will be your only way out, if you intend to acquire a full set of ascended equipment without crafting.

for strikes the weapons are limited to core stats

stat swapping may be an option but for HoT stats that will still require crafting since HoT inscriptions can't be traded