[EU][Raids & Fractals][PvE][Social!]The White Tower is looking for active members! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU][Raids & Fractals][PvE][Social!]The White Tower is looking for active members!

2>

Comments

• Returning veteran player here. Can’t find your name in game. Mine is zodi.8932 if you can add me.

• @Zodi.8932 said:
    Returning veteran player here. Can’t find your name in game. Mine is zodi.8932 if you can add me.

hey! Add me on discord, it's easier to chat there :D

• Zirael.4279Zirael.4279 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2, 2021

We have room for more friends! Shoot a PM to Zirael#8424 on Discord if you'd like to join :D

Daily bump :D Send me a Discord friends request if you'd like to join!

It's the weekend! Come join the family, we will be playing social games tomorrow and Guild Missions on Sunday. It's a really nice way to get to know us! Don't hesitate to send us a PM, we have room for more friends :)

• Hey! Can i join to the guild?

• Hi, your guild sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I’m 28 y/o, a semi-casual NA player looking mostly on in my mornings/afternoons because I work nights, which always works better with EU times from what I’ve found, and I’m SO excited for the community aspect of a guild. I usually play solo but am getting into group content more (I have a main in full ascended already), and I’m especially excited to chat with everyone in game, on discord, and to play together :) My IGN is MattTheWarrior.1236. Feel free to message me here or in game if I sound like a good fit for your guild.

@Markodius.4076 said:
    Hey! Can i join to the guild?

hey! Add me on discord: Zirael#8424 and we'll take it from there!

hello all potential new friends! We are open for new recruits again, don't hesitate to contact us! Raid Signups for this week is still going, and we will host a Social Games night on Saturday that is open for all :D Come come!

bump! New week, new opportunities. We are currently planning which wings to do this week, and will post the schedule by tomorrow - Which means this is a good time to join if you want to get into our raids this week :3

Send us a friends request on Discord if you'd like to join!

new week, new bump!