[EU][Raids & Fractals][Semi-casual] The White Tower is looking for active members! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU][Raids & Fractals][Semi-casual] The White Tower is looking for active members!

Zirael.4279Zirael.4279 Member ✭✭
edited November 19, 2020 in Looking For Guild

The White Tower is recruiting! We're a friendly, semi-casual, 18+ European guild focused around PvE content, although Fractals and Raids are our main focus. We're a small/moderate sized guild (90+ members), but we're continuously growing and we have already become a nice community of people.
Our Guild is a family-feel hub where players can socialize and play the game together with other likeminded people.

We offer Training raids 2-3 times a week, which is proving to be a very nice way for beginners to learn the mechanics with guildies. We pride ourselves in this, and have several very experienced commanders who is happy to teach people in a friendly and non-toxic way.

We also offer Clearing Raids for more experienced raiders. There should be content for you to enjoy, no matter your experience level.

Since we're focused around end-game content, it's probably best if you already have some experience within the game and have at least one character at lvl 80.
It's is not a requirement though, and we have many experienced players that are willing to help with all parts of the game.

The social aspect of MMO's is important to us. This is what it is all about! You'll often see us hanging out in Voice Chat while doing content together, even outside of the scheduled events. If you're social, active in-game and want to play end game content - maybe this is the guild for you?

We usually play from around 19:00 CET - 23:00 CET in weekdays, but we're more flexible in weekends and may play from around Noon to after Midnight.

What we can offer you:

• Weekly Static Raids
  • Weekly Training Raids
  • Fractals (and Fractal Statics)
  • Dungeons
  • Strikes
  • Guild Missions
  • Friendly environment and no toxicity
  • Experienced Commanders
  • Regular Game Nights to have fun with other games like Among us and Scribbl

What we're looking for in our members:

• Active
  • Social
  • Friendly and respectful
  • Have a sense of humor
  • Have discord

If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, don't hesitate to contact me! Come join our family :D
You'll find me on Discord, add me and let's have a chat: Zirael#8424

Comments

• Zirael.4279Zirael.4279 Member ✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

bumping post

bump, bump, bump

Refreshed post :) We're still recruiting!

Bump!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!

Daily bump!

Daily bump!

bump!!!!!!

bumping post :)

We're still recruiting :) Add me on discord if you want to join!

bump! We have opened up for new recruits :D

Come, come! We want more friends :D

Daily bump! There's always room for more friends ❤ come!

• Sent a msg on discord :D

We are still looking for more active players, add me on discord if you want to join :D

• we're still looking for more members! Feel free to send me a message if you are interested in joining :)

• I sent you an invitation on Discord to find out more about you and your guild :)

• sent a message on the forums to find out more info

• I've read and replied, Godsie:D let's talk over discord!

• bump! We have opened up for recruitment again! :D

• Hi. I'd be Interested in joining your guild I think. Currently a returning player. I have a 6 week old baby so had to shift from a full loot PvP MMO as crying babies lead to afk and death lol. Been playing MMOs since 2001 and interested in a mature guild without too much pressure.

• Hello, Fri! Sounds good, add me on discord and we'll take it from there :D

• daily bump! So many nice people have joined so far, and we are still looking for more friends <3 come come!

• I have joined recently as per my above post!
    After 20ish years in MMOs this is one of the friendliest and most helpful bunch of people in a guild I have ever come across!
    Big bump for you!

• We have opened up for recruitment again! Come say hi, we're looking for more friends <3

• Hi, I'd be interested in joining the guild. I played a lot a couple of years back and am trying to get back into the game. I would like to find a couple new friends to explore the new content with. I have never replied on the forums before so I will add my ingame name so you can message me hopefully! Ill be available on discord ofcourse!

Name: Dravoon.7904

• hi there Dravoon! I'll send you a PM in-game then. Please add me on discord if you can as well :D I find it easier to hold conversations there compared to in-game mails and whispers ^^

• Hi Zirael, I had a question. I’m only really interested in Fractals, not Raids or anything else. Would I need to participate in anything other than fractals were I to join?

edited November 23, 2020

@watergenji.5816 said:
    Hi Zirael, I had a question. I’m only really interested in Fractals, not Raids or anything else. Would I need to participate in anything other than fractals were I to join?

Hi there, watergenji!
    No, if Fractals is your preferred content, it's perfectly fine to only focus on that. There is nothing wrong with having preferences within the game :D

• Hi Zirael, returning player who is looking for a good home! I've been playing guildless for the past month or so to make sure I wanted to stick around again and I definitely do. You sound like the right sort of fit for me, I'll send a request on discord.

• @DarthMonkey.3086 said:
    Hi Zirael, returning player who is looking for a good home! I've been playing guildless for the past month or so to make sure I wanted to stick around again and I definitely do. You sound like the right sort of fit for me, I'll send a request on discord.

awesome! I'll go check it out right away.