A rollback of 2 days just happened

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened to me too. Weirdly it happened while I was logged into the game, on the character select screen. I would have thought it would kick me out or something in the process.

This morning I picked up the Chest of Exotic Equipment from the login rewards, when I logged into another character about an hour later (just now) they were getting the Bag of More Crafting Materials, so it seems to be about 3 days for me. I'm also missing approximately 20g and presumably the SAB skins I bought yesterday and the baubles I bought them with, although I didn't log into that character to check.

For now I'm staying out of the game, I don't want to do anything until we hear from Anet in case the fix for whatever just happened erases whatever I do next.

This is something that causes monetary harm as well. And if it's just as small as XP boosters I bought to make the tedious level up process in GW 2 a bit less painful. Apart from having leveled up another profession to the max, having farmed a lot yadayadayada.It's understood that Anet have a lot of technical problems they decided to just let sit. But what they did today takes the cake.