There's druid and there's chronomancer

Lighter.5631

Only ones I've seen have been playing somekind of glass one-shotting aoe build. So, I guess if you don't really care about dueling and just want to play a suicide bomber there's always that playstyle.

I just don't want it to get buffed to the point that it does crazy one shots/cleave AND can run a tanky amulet. There's too much of that already.

I really didn't play it that much when it came out but it seemed liked it was oriented towards condi. I feel like that's something warrior is really missing aside from the random tanky longbow build. I know at launch people were running mace/torch condi builds but I didn't play it enough to know why it died out.

Berserker's fine. It just lacks a lot of the auto-carry you can get from running Spellbreaker and Core. I've been playing it almost exclusively on my warrior since HoT and it's been able to toe to toe with most things that don't counter warrior mechanically.

It doesn't need any buffs. The moment they increase the damage on it people that can't dodge will whine.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:Berserker's fine. It just lacks a lot of the auto-carry you can get from running Spellbreaker and Core. I've been playing it almost exclusively on my warrior since HoT and it's been able to toe to toe with most things that don't counter warrior mechanically.

It doesn't need any buffs. The moment they increase the damage on it people that can't dodge will whine.

you are in the wrong forum, pve is in the general section.

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:Berserker's fine. It just lacks a lot of the auto-carry you can get from running Spellbreaker and Core. I've been playing it almost exclusively on my warrior since HoT and it's been able to toe to toe with most things that don't counter warrior mechanically.

Fight me or delete this.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Fight me or delete this.

I'm not going to compete with you over how many DPS i can do on testing golems

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:I'm not going to compete with you over how many DPS i can do on testing golems

Fight me in arena
or also delete this.

but but.. you aren't really
fighting me in the arena
if you just type in the forum and never log on and not replying to my invite tho...

At work. be right with you in a few. Conference call~

@Lighter.5631 said:I'm not going to compete with you over how many DPS i can do on testing golems

Fight me in arena
or also delete this.

but but.. you aren't really
fighting me in the arena
if you just type in the forum and never log on and not replying to my invite tho...

At work. be right with you in a few. Conference call~

organizing your next DPS golem contest?

dudes afked for 2 hours+ after he took the screenshot, so much for fight me in the arena :'(maybe scared of my silver badge

update: he came back, beat him with 6 classes, 8 different builds total with one build in draw, anywayi still thinks berserker needs more nerfs, needs arc divider damage shaved in half, too much damage tbh. i couldn't face tank long enough

@Lighter.5631 said:dudes afked for 2 hours+ after he took the screenshot, so much for fight me in the arena :'(maybe scared of my silver badge

I said I was going to be gone for two hours when I took the screenshot.If I was scared I wouldn't have shown up to get smakked hard.

ggs.

@audience

Lost pretty soundly vs a good portion of his builds, a couple close losses. He might have a point on zerker damage output vs the holo matchup, but a handful of losses were specifically due to errors I made. I still don't think damage needs to be scaled up on any part of my kit because of that, but at the very least I respect his skill now~

First thief match was bullkitten though, gonna need a rematch sometime.

@Lighter.5631 said:dudes afked for 2 hours+ after he took the screenshot, so much for
fight me in the arena
:'(maybe scared of my silver badge

I
said
I was going to be gone for two hours when I took the screenshot.If I was scared I wouldn't have shown up to get
smakked hard

ggs.

@audience

Lost pretty soundly vs a good portion of his builds, a couple close losses. He might have a point on zerker damage output vs the holo matchup, but a handful of losses were specifically due to errors I made. I still don't think damage needs to be scaled up on any part of my kit because of that, but at the very least I respect his skill now~

First thief match was bullkitten though, gonna need a rematch sometime.

lol i doubt you made more mistake then my 0 experience lightning rod ele, just spammed keys and still won, i don't even know what skills do, didn't bother to read. while you seemed like a old timed berserkeranyway, berserker needs more nerf, increase berserk cooldown by 50% or else it does too much damage to me.

@Lighter.5631 said:lol i doubt you made more mistake then my 0 experience lightning rod ele, just spammed keys and still won, i don't even know what skills do, didn't bother to read. while you seemed like a old timed berserker

Barely, but [Grumbles]

anyway, berserker needs more nerf, increase berserk cooldown by 50% or else it does too much damage to me.

You stop that.