Server crash ? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Server crash ?

It appears the server has crashed again 2 minutes ago, it's not letting me and my friend come back on, said friend lives in the US and play with us on a EU server, we crashed at the same time with a third player, from EU. All of us at the same time, none of us can log back on.

Tagged:
<13

Comments

• Jemmi.7095Jemmi.7095 Member ✭✭

Same, boooooooo

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Aye reports coming in across the forums

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• For me, too. Cannot log in anymore.

• can't log in either.....

• Same crash then can't log in

• For me aswell. EU server all?

• Here we go again xD

• Greg.7086Greg.7086 Member ✭✭✭

Yup EU server looks like for me as well. Roll-back to when exactly this time ? :anguished:

• Dave.6819Dave.6819 Member ✭✭✭

Yup.. i hope todays progress won't get rolled-back again. Did some intense farming lol.. hopefully by tomorrow morning i won't see any time jump again..

BuffThiefPlz?!

• lets hope its not another rollback.. hehehe :|

• Cmon ??? kitten stupid kitten ...

• Manasa Devi.7958Manasa Devi.7958 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not a crash, but I timed out on returning to the character select screen after logging off a character. I probably logged off exactly at the moment of the crash.

• Anonymus.6287Anonymus.6287 Member ✭✭

same here for me

• Varonos.9128Varonos.9128 Member ✭✭

couple members from my guildare still online but i tryed to use Tp and it didnt let me so i restart now im stack at login client

@Manasa Devi.7958 said:
    Not a crash, but I timed out on returning to the character select screen after logging off a character. I probably logged off exactly at the moment of the crash.

Hah i had just clicked on a story instance!

• Lucas.3718Lucas.3718 Member ✭✭

i dont think its another rollback, rather just another maintenance cuz durring the rollback you could still login with your characters being 2 days behind, while here you are just out.

• MisterG.3657MisterG.3657 Member ✭✭

@Manasa Devi.7958 said:

Strange coincidence... I timed out when I tried to switch character after logging off from the one I was playing. Again at the same exact moment of the crash? I don't believe in coincidences :pensive:

• can't login on my launcher =\

• I crashed while zoning. Same time, just a few minutes ago.

• kitten let us play lads

• Same here, can't login

• same here :o

• Chips.7968Chips.7968 Member ✭✭

Did someone furlough the servers?

• Naxos.2503Naxos.2503 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not to tout my horn but... I did say I wouldn't trust a fix that came so quickly... Or maybe I just jynxed it by calling it

• VICBEAR.1529VICBEAR.1529 Member ✭✭

The same here. Is the moon in bad phase?

• EU as well but I'm now getting a "Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error" message that states:

The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at http://support.guildwars2.com.
    Build: 103632
    Error Code: 58:11:5:535

• Lucency.3419Lucency.3419 Member ✭✭

@Grizzly UK.1209 said:
    EU as well but I'm now getting a "Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error" message that states:

The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at http://support.guildwars2.com.

I had a "Transaction in progress" when I tried logging in? Work that one out.

• Dragneel.7389Dragneel.7389 Member ✭✭

I cant login but my friend is still playing I don't understand why some are able to play some not

• pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    cant login........ again..........................

@Dragneel.7389 said:
    I cant login but my friend is still playing I don't understand why some are able to play some not

I think it might be when you go through a load screen i.e story instance/change character

• CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

@Dragneel.7389 said:

It's because the login sever is down, I'm not sure if the actual game Servers are up or not as of now though.

• joelfc.1927joelfc.1927 Member ✭✭

Seems its not everyone whos having this issue, most of my friends and guild members are doing fine. my issue is:

• Jeffrey Redoran.2081Jeffrey Redoran.2081 Member ✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

Well, at least we can still log in the forum, so let's be patient and optimistic! getting sweaty palms

PS: could it be there are too many ppl online right now? I've had lagg all day.

PPS: I'm no technician by any means, just grasping at straws here.

If you fight fire with fire, the world will keep on burning.

• Naxos.2503Naxos.2503 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jemmi.7095 said:

@Dragneel.7389 said:

I think it might be when you go through a load screen i.e story instance/change character

Seems to be the case yus, they probably wont crash until they induce a loading screen

• Seal.8029Seal.8029 Member

Ok, I'm happy thats not me only :3

• Soital.9482Soital.9482 Member ✭✭

Same here, was fine until 2 mins ago but as soon as I entered a new instance it kicked me out with error messages :>

• what the hell its going again !!???

• Ditto here, I was asked to change the map and was kicked out when I agreed.

• There's more than one login server. The people still online tend to be those whose game client is using a one that isn't affected. Those who can't, the client keeps trying for the bad one. I can't log in either, I just keep closing my client, relaunch, and try logging in again in the hope it choses a login server that's still operating. Not much else to do :/

• Same here EU

• Hestia.1643Hestia.1643 Member ✭✭

like ..... I was expecting some issue again after fix anyway ....its hard to fix one problem because u can cause 15 new problems that show up later so

• Zaoda.1653Zaoda.1653 Member ✭✭✭

Just my luck... I wake up yesterday and can't login, and at 10pm finally go to bed figuring I won't be able to complete dailies, etc. then I wake up now - 9:15am the next day, and I guess at some point the servers must have become available again to login, but lucky me, I try to login just now and they're down still. So for me, basically an entire day gone, just like that. I guess I can kiss goodbye the freebie in the trading post too, because WE CAN'T FRIKKIN LOG IN TO GET IT.

• again! really?! this is ridiculous :angry:

• s a m e ff problem.

• The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at http://support.guildwars2.com.
    OKBuild: 103632

I can’t even log in. Piken

• Hope its not rollback again. Cause I just finished my first CM fractal. :D:

• Same server crash then can't log in :/

• Raizel.1839Raizel.1839 Member ✭✭

"Maintenance has concluded and you should be able to log in to GW2 on EU servers again."
    Suuuuuuure...... -.-'

• Don't think it's a rollback, yesterday I couldn't even log in to the forum unlike now.

If you fight fire with fire, the world will keep on burning.