Strike shard question

@"Roche.7491" said:I’m looking at farming ascended gears the fastest way possible wih strikeyou can buy it materials from TP and craft it per 5 min, if want so very fast.Buy any ancient Insignia , this https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Veldrunner_Apothecary_Insigniamore info on https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/InsigniaIf not have stats what u need buy cheaper and reforge starts after creation in mystic forge.This is fastes way .. On strike on chill mode you do 1 item per apox 2 days, and keep that you aslo need gold, not only crystals, on TP - 5 minutes and you have item.

Is it a daily thing or can we farm a million Shiverpeaks/Fraenir/bear a day?it no so fast as looks.

You can farm as many shards as you want/ can per day (koda farm groups e.g. are common in the lfg). Timegated are the crystal-drops (3 per week for daylies) and the daylie-chests that spawn on the floor after the shiverpeak-strike and the bjora-strikes (mastery-chests). I'm not sure about forging steel, but I think you can open the chests more times per day.

@lare.5129 said:

@"Roche.7491" said:I’m looking at farming ascended gears the fastest way possible wih strikeyou can buy it materials from TP and craft it per 5 min, if want so very fast.Buy any ancient Insignia , this
more info on
If not have stats what u need buy cheaper and reforge starts after creation in mystic forge.This is fastes way .. On strike on chill mode you do 1 item per apox 2 days, and keep that you aslo need gold, not only crystals, on TP - 5 minutes and you have item.

Is it a daily thing or can we farm a million Shiverpeaks/Fraenir/bear a day?it no so fast as looks.

I’m looking at strikes.

Can you grade the number of shards per strike:

1. Shiverpeaks
  2. Fraenir
  3. Bears

@Roche.7491 said:Can you grade the number of shards per strike:number if you repeat is same, it is random from 1 ill 3 shards. average is ~1.9. You can check your random yourself.

I’m looking at farming on one of this strike over and over again for 2 days and would like to know which would yield best.2 days bored farms, plus 5-15 gold is good result ? Don't think so.Yes, it is possible .. you can do it.For me there is a lot of more easest and funnest way to get ancent, not this strange way.

@lare.5129 said:

@Roche.7491 said:Can you grade the number of shards per strike:number if you repeat is same, it is random from 1 ill 3 shards. average is ~1.9. You can check your random yourself.

I’m looking at farming on one of this strike over and over again for 2 days and would like to know which would yield best.2 days bored farms, plus 5-15 gold is good result ? Don't think so.Yes, it is possible .. you can do it.For me there is a lot of more easest and funnest way to get ancent, not this strange way.

What other methods would you recommend aside from crafting? Enlighten me.

I’m looking at farming the entire Armor set as I have already trinkets and weapons.

I’m currently doing Shiverpeaks, it’s the easiest and I can reopen all chests.

@Roche.7491 said:What other methods would you recommend aside from crafting? Enlighten me.I play wvw and spvp. So every spvp season I have one free ancent item (3 grand marks).. On wvw I have grandmaster shards, so if I need I can spend it.

But main thing - if you think that you farm some item, it is bored. If you try find fun, some relax, and during that get some parts - it is fast and easy.So first try find content that you like, and only after that during that monetize it, and buy it, or get mostly free.