Botting is insane

@Drunkfrank.8795 said:Does Anet do anything to stop botting, me and my friend decided to try getting into ranked and after hitting silver almost every match I do is almost all bots both teams. It's insane.

Are you on EU?

I do have to say, last week I was messing around on my EU alt, and there was indeed a mirage bot or two in just about every single game that I queued.

On NA though, I don't seem to see bots.

I decided to go for Rank100 just so I could buy that cool armor for my ranger.And I have to say, Anets investment to get rid of afkers and botter is quite questionable.

For example yesterday the enemy team had an afker, so they told us via map chat and decided to let us win.When I asked for the afkers name I realized that he went in offline mode so you could not whisper him andquickly report.So I added him to my friendlist and reported him there.

Let that sink in. I had to add an afker to my friendlist in order to report him. lol

I really think Anet needs to invent some better solutions to this.Botters and Afkers need to be addressed immediately and with an easy tool.

@Clyan.1593 said:I decided to go for Rank100 just so I could buy that cool armor for my ranger.And I have to say, Anets investment to get rid of afkers and botter is quite questionable.

For example yesterday the enemy team had an afker, so they told us via map chat and decided to let us win.When I asked for the afkers name I realized that he went in offline mode so you could not whisper him andquickly report.So I added him to my friendlist and reported him there.

Let that sink in. I had to add an afker to my friendlist in order to report him. lol

I really think Anet needs to invent some better solutions to this.Botters and Afkers need to be addressed immediately and with an easy tool.

How about you press B while in the match and right click on the person's name that left or that to simple for a big brain player like yourself ?

@skillze.7689 said:

@Clyan.1593 said:I decided to go for Rank100 just so I could buy that cool armor for my ranger.And I have to say, Anets investment to get rid of afkers and botter is quite questionable.

How about you press B while in the match and right click on the person's name that left or that to simple for a big brain player like yourself ?

Yeah, makes me quite stupid that I didn't know about that. Thanks for that unnecessary toxicity, big brain person.

@Clyan.1593 said:

Yeah, makes me quite stupid that I didn't know about that. Thanks for that unnecessary toxicity, big brain person.

You are quite welcome. It seemed like you put alot of thought into that so what was toxic about it ?

@skillze.7689 said:

You are quite welcome. It seemed like you put alot of thought into that so what was toxic about it ?

I return the compliment and since you have to ask that question, I suppose explaining it would be a waste of time for both of us.Have a nice day.

@Clyan.1593 said:

I return the compliment and since you have to ask that question, I suppose explaining it would be a waste of time for both of us.Have a nice day.

Thanks, its nice to know my intelligence wasnt wasted. Don't forget to pass on the tip to others!

@skillze.7689 said:

Thanks, its nice to know my intelligence wasnt wasted. Don't forget to pass on the tip to others!

I won't. You aren't intelligent tho:Knowledge isnt an attribute of intelligence.Please go and learn what it actually means before you feel superior and hurt yourself.

@Clyan.1593 said:

I won't. You aren't intelligent tho:Knowledge isnt an attribute of intelligence.Please go and learn what it actually means before you feel superior and hurt yourself.

So you are saying that by using my own intelligence to give you free knowledge makes me stupid ?