People keep talking mad stuff to me in Plat for playing warrior every 2-3 games

Warrior is like that toxic ex that always wants you to return but she never changes her ways. Always with some excuse like: "I promise you i will be good next patch, baby, don't leave" But always a a lie. Leave her for good and get a sexy Holo,Necro,Thief as your new partner and you'll see how things in your life improve without anyone to hold you back.

• Love and kisses, my toxic relationship player from the forums.

I'm also mad when I realise that my teammates wont carry 3v1-s for me. Stop playing warrior and get on that FOTM build now! It's not about you having fun, it's about you winning the game FOR ME.

As long as you dont go out of your way to throw, play whatever you want. If it's really uneffective and terrible, you'll sink lower in ratings over time and they won't have to deal with you so... ignore those comments.

@"Fantasylife.7981" said:People just say get off warrior class is trash and tbh is true this class seems wheelchair in Plat makes me wonder what does Anet balance around if is not Plat+? warrior-in-Plat

Warrior is what every other class should have been a perfectly flawless balanced class and fun to play, sadly the fact that most of the other classes are the complete oposite it makes warrior a total trash that guarantees a defeat in higher divisions so......i cant blame them for raging at a guaranteed loss because you want to have your fun

@georgessj.4198 said:

@"Fantasylife.7981" said:People just say get off warrior class is trash and tbh is true this class seems wheelchair in Plat makes me wonder what does Anet balance around if is not Plat+?
warrior-in-Plat

Warrior is what every other class should have been a perfectly flawless balanced class and fun to play, sadly the fact that most of the other classes are the complete oposite it makes warrior a total trash that guarantees a defeat in higher divisions so......i cant blame them for raging at a guaranteed loss because you want to have your funhow would you feel if i equiped a greatsword then change the reaper build to something else and play a match with a greatsword that i cant use? its more or less the same.

@"Eragant.1084" said:Warrior is like that toxic ex that always wants you to return but she never changes her ways. Always with some excuse like: "I promise you i will be good next patch, baby, don't leave" But always a a lie. Leave her for good and get a sexy Holo,,Thief as your new partner and you'll see how things in your life improve without anyone to hold you back.

• Love and kisses, my toxic relationship player from the forums.

+1

well said

That whisper from the other player that doesn't want any warrior is so toxic and a major reason to why I don't PvP. I'm playing a game to have fun, I'll use what I am more confortable with and be as helpful as I am. But just because a certain class is behind the others in a fan made site that contains fan created PvP builds does not give any right to discriminate someone for using this certain class.

This is very concerning.

The fact that players are being so toxic to other players over a class widely viewed these days as a hindering factor on a team should ring some bells to the balance devs but it won't since it's the gw2 team were talking about here. That said it's a competitive mode in a non competitive game, no one should take ranked so serious especially since the ranking system means nothing regarding a players skill. Just ignore them, block them or turn off chat and enjoy the match. If those things don't help play a different game as if ur not enjoying yourself playing anets game then their not deserving of ur time and money anyway.

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:Can you fix Warrior please? Half the traits and skills are laughable, if not downright broken (stance traits, many traits too weak like MMR and brave stride, too many to even name really). Leaving stuff like dmg bonus on CC isn’t helping.

What, u don't like 5 minute CD's on traits that were staple in many builds? It's ok though their just place holders right, prob is this is anet so their place holders for years. How longs it been since the changes to passive traits, hasn't it been a half a year already?

@"Fantasylife.7981" said:People just say get off warrior class is trash and tbh is true this class seems wheelchair in Plat makes me wonder what does Anet balance around if is not Plat+? warrior-in-Plat

That's probably because you are carried and nothing to do with the class itself. Warrior is fine in PvP, i advise you to start with the gods of pvp build.