Exception: c0000005 Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be read

I would like to start playing Guild Wars again but these errors keep comming up. I have been searching for a fix and haven't found any. Seem like other people are have these errors aswel but there is never a fix. These treads also date from 2016. Havn't come acros any new ones.

Different errors:memory at address 000000000000005c could not be read Exception: c0000005 Memory at address ffffffffffffffff could not be readBlue screen of deat a few times.It seems like the errors arn't always fully the same but i asume its caused by the same problem.

What i have tried:Reinstalling the whole game.Reinstaling windows.Running windows memorie diagnostic.Reatatging and updating my craphic cardCC cleaning the pcRun a systeme file check with CMD sfc /scannowupdate windows 10

My specs:ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core ProcessorVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPERRAM16 GBOperating SystemWindows 10

I can provide you whit the entire error report if need be.

Please help, id like to play this game again.

@"zeratop.4105" said:For anyone having the same problem. it wasn't guildwars or any thing. By reusing windows memory diagnostic and using the extended version i found that my memory was faulty. I am having it replaced now.

Good to hear you found the issue. If you created a Support Ticket, make sure to close it by responding with, "I no longer need help."