Exception: c0000005 Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be read — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Exception: c0000005 Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be read

I would like to start playing Guild Wars again but these errors keep comming up. I have been searching for a fix and haven't found any. Seem like other people are have these errors aswel but there is never a fix. These treads also date from 2016. Havn't come acros any new ones.

Different errors:
memory at address 000000000000005c could not be read Exception: c0000005 Memory at address ffffffffffffffff could not be read
Blue screen of deat a few times.
It seems like the errors arn't always fully the same but i asume its caused by the same problem.

What i have tried:
Reinstalling the whole game.
Reinstaling windows.
Running windows memorie diagnostic.
Reatatging and updating my craphic card
CC cleaning the pc
Run a systeme file check with CMD sfc /scannow
update windows 10

My specs:
ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
Video CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
RAM16 GB
Operating SystemWindows 10

I can provide you whit the entire error report if need be.

Please help, id like to play this game again.

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

For an individualized response, you can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

• i'll try that aswel. Thanks

• For anyone having the same problem. it wasn't guildwars or any thing. By reusing windows memory diagnostic and using the extended version i found that my memory was faulty. I am having it replaced now.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@zeratop.4105 said:
    For anyone having the same problem. it wasn't guildwars or any thing. By reusing windows memory diagnostic and using the extended version i found that my memory was faulty. I am having it replaced now.

Good to hear you found the issue. If you created a Support Ticket, make sure to close it by responding with, "I no longer need help."