Condi Renegade WVW

mantisboxer.9608

I'm attempting to build a dps focused condi renegade for wvw, and I am very open to ideas on buildcraft. So far my weapons (shortbow/ mace axe) and armor are viper. 2 of my trinkets are trail blazers. The other 4 is a full set of bloodstone fen trinkets that can be made/ reset into anything I need. But I'm trying to find the best mix of condi, power, and toughness. I don't thinkg condi duration matters as much because condi clears are so prevelant, so that is definitely secondary. Also I'm debating on what runes and sigils to use, maybe rune of durability? I feel boon duration is important. Finally my legends, I'm running the legendary renegade and the demon. Please, give me your ideas/ suggestions!

I've been running this from time to time:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApXlnXNeNSqJvJR/kHlsgykS4Q5SJYrsrklTlSND+gS4vEXxZMNAOgGA-jFyCQBVU5HFOEAeS9nj9EAAwJCAa7PgSlgITfgogON-wIt's very similar to what you're askingOfcouse you can convert some stats to something more offensive, but tbh I feel like thats the perfect combination between Offensive and Defensive stats for me. (I change food mostly according to the situation, weather I need condi duration decrease or anything more defensive, or offensive)

As for the legends- Kalla's pretty useless, I much prefer the 'Dwarf Elite pop-->Swap to Mallyx' on engagement for my group

Archived