Lest not forget Renegade Anet

It doesn't need to go, but it needs some interactions between skills so that just spamming them on CD isn't going anywhere. Power mesmer has mirror blade + f1 + mind stab -neither of them is worth a damn, but together they work very well-, war has whatever stun + hundred blades. Renegade doesn't have any of that, and all of the summons are quite strong on their own, so botting on node is rewarding without any specific knowledge of the class.

I think renegade needs number nerfs but mechanic buffs.

Shortbow 2 and 3 are useless. Shortbow 4 is semi-useful. In many cases, you are better off spamming 1.Spirits can't be used to or from no-port zones.Spirit AoEs have too much screen clutter. They also need different colors.

@Tayga.3192 said:I think renegade needs number nerfs but mechanic buffs.

Shortbow 2 and 3 are useless. Shortbow 4 is semi-useful. In many cases, you are better off spamming 1.Spirits can't be used to or from no-port zones.Spirit AoEs have too much screen clutter. They also need different colors.

Absolutely agree with the visual noise the rengeade produces its far to much need a great deal of toning down imo.

@Tayga.3192 said:I think renegade needs number nerfs but mechanic buffs.

^Agreed.

Renegade is in a wierd place where its buttons are inconsistent, but when they work, the actual numbers behind them are insane. Have you looked at the numbers on bombardment? When you're not getting screwed by missle spread RNG (which is often), it can one shot a player from full.

Seriously people? It's the FIRST time since POF release when renegade got a seeeeemi viable build in spvp - kalla/retri or kalla/salvation. It is countered by many builds, and it's far from immortal --- summons are all killable. can be CCed, etc. The only thing I agree is the visual clutter - having played the off meta rene on and off for the about 1.5 years, even to myself. the spirits are a hindrance since they make harder to see around you, and are also targetable.The rest of the OP problems, sadly, lay in the 'l2p' or 'just doge' realm.

@ollbirtan.2915 said:Seriously people? It's the FIRST time since POF release when renegade got a seeeeemi viable build in spvp - kalla/retri or kalla/salvation. It is countered by many builds, and it's far from immortal --- summons are all killable. can be CCed, etc. The only thing I agree is the visual clutter - having played the off meta rene on and off for the about 1.5 years, even to myself. the spirits are a hindrance since they make harder to see around you, and are also targetable.The rest of the OP problems, sadly, lay in the 'l2p' or 'just doge' realm.

But using CC is not fun ! I just want to spam damage skills and have things dies !

I like it when they summon the demons. From what I've played against it's really just a matter of not standing in their circles and blocking Mad King Runes. They can't do much to you in Jalis so go ham.

That's from a warrior so take that how you will because FC counters the summons hard.

Let's not forget herald. As of right now, almost or perhaps even the entire top 10 in EU is revs. Please don't come with that good players gravitate towards rev bs again. There is clearly a balance issue. It goes so far that people actually force tripple rev in plat2+ ranked queues by queing on different classes and then relogging.

It's funny some people complain about rens spamming just spamming weapon skills when it is the worst class aside from thief to just spam weapon skills on (hint: weapon skills cost energy leaving less energy for legend skills which generally give much better value on bunker ren).

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:It's funny some people complain about rens spamming just spamming weapon skills when it is the worst class aside from thief to just spam weapon skills on (hint: weapon skills cost energy leaving less energy for legend skills which generally give much better value on bunker ren).

Im going to pull my card of "last mAT was won with 3 renegades in the same team" one more time for kicks.

@Poledra Val.1490 said:

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:It's funny some people complain about rens spamming just spamming weapon skills when it is the worst class aside from thief to just spam weapon skills on (hint: weapon skills cost energy leaving less energy for legend skills which generally give much better value on bunker ren).

Im going to pull my card of "last mAT was won with 3 renegades in the same team" one more time for kicks.

Doesn't mean you have any clue about how the build works.

You know 3 renegades won EU monthly AT, right?

That doesn't qualify for another Q_Q nerf Post. Double Heralds / FBs - you name it - have been winning MATs for a long time. Just because a class was used by skilled players to win a SINGLE mAT isn't the reason to ask for nerfs. Afaik, you main a mesmer / mirage, so I can somewhat understand your frustration fighting a good renegade since you can't force them of the node, and all those pesky summons are body blocks, making it even harder to target the renegade. Ohh wait....but what about clones? Sound familiar? I'll repeat myself again - the only thing that needs to be toned down now is the cluster kitten that rene's summons produce.

@"ollbirtan.2915" said:snip

Not like I want to destroy rene. I even asked for mechanical buffs and bugfixes.

However current renegade is like core necro, it has "never dodge and spam 1" gameplay. Maybe they should nerf autoattacks and rework 2, 3 and 4.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:you know when people are complaining about renegade that has actually never been buffed, but has actually been nerfed we are at a VERY poor state of balance OR, the skill and quality of players in the game is at absolute zero.

Other classes getting nerfed more than renegade is the same as renegade getting buffed.

As a rev main I was so disappointed when they introduced Renegade, one of the worst specs that came with PoF. All of the utility skills have no interaction with each other, you use them once and thats it. Now that everything has been nerfed (except Renegade) it somehow became viable, but let´s be honest: Fighting a Renegade can be as annoying as pre nerf Mirage with all the vision clutter. I really hope (but highly doubt) that they will rework Renegade one day and make it a spec that is fun to play.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:you know when people are complaining about renegade that has actually never been buffed, but has actually been nerfed we are at a VERY poor state of balance OR, the skill and quality of players in the game is at absolute zero.

Other classes getting nerfed more than renegade is the same as renegade getting buffed.

No, that's not how it works. Saying everything got butchered as bad as Chrono doesn't mean Chrono is any better, it just means everything is bad. This is also how you continue a race to the bottom where everything is absolutely terrible.