Perma evade and perma reflection

Kidel.2057

There hasn't been a balance patch, so nothing has changed that would make this build out-of-date. It also relies on mechanics that I don't really see changing any time soon, like Mesmer traits that have been around for ages (Evasive Mirror) and core aspects of Mirage.

I should clarify that there's nothing truly permanent about the evasion in this build--there will be times that you're not evading--but it does have a ridiculous amount of it. It's a lot of fun in open world stuff and I highly recommend giving it a try.

Given the rest of the video, it was probably a joke.

The build is amazing for open-world PvE and nothing else. But it really is fantastic for open-world PvE, so it's worth a try if that's what you do the most of. Though I think I'd carry a scepter in another weapon set because there are definitely times you'll want range, even when you can evade a ton.

But calling it useless is a joke too. Still has the core mirage strength and high condi burst. What you dont have is the daze/stun on dodge and bursting multible people almost instantly close to downed state. I bet you could still easily win 1v1 against most specs with it.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Well I got say, I love how the videa is using a static and non attacking golem to apparently prove perma evade and perma reflection. Its not that hard to evade something that doesnt attack you.

Also its nowhere near anything claimed (or a thief) even if it is an evasive build.

He solos a champion at the end, complete with an evade counter.

It's definitely not a permanent evasion build, but it's still very evasive and you do some pretty solid solo DPS in the process.

And noobs complain about full counter? And anet listens to them?In what world is a perma evade even allowed? Oh right, I forgot the creators of this game love to play with their mesmers, thieves, rangers, and necros!If i remember correctly, I have seen some Anet developers in the forums with their mesmer tags, that explains it all!

@Hitman.5829 said:And noobs complain about full counter? And anet listens to them?In what world is a perma evade even allowed? Oh right, I forgot the creators of this game love to play with their mesmers, thieves, rangers, and necros!If i remember correctly, I have seen some Anet developers in the forums with their mesmer tags, that explains it all!Watch the video first before talking. The two things are not even comparable.

@Hitman.5829 said:And noobs complain about full counter? And anet listens to them?In what world is a perma evade even allowed? Oh right, I forgot the creators of this game love to play with their mesmers, thieves, rangers, and necros!If i remember correctly, I have seen some Anet developers in the forums with their mesmer tags, that explains it all!

Lol Please mirage has no perms evade. The title is kind off an attention soaker.

In wvw and pve we can get something like 60 % maybe 70% MAXIMUM - only with domination. This means no duelling or chaos.

Meanwhile daredevil has Really a "perma" evade build with 90% + evade time.

Warrior can Evade more then mirage xD

@Hitman.5829 said:And noobs complain about full counter? And anet listens to them?In what world is a perma evade even allowed? Oh right, I forgot the creators of this game love to play with their mesmers, thieves, rangers, and necros!If i remember correctly, I have seen some Anet developers in the forums with their mesmer tags, that explains it all!

You have to use your dodges for this. YOU GET A FULL COUNTER EVERY 8 SECONDS, A SHIELD THAT BLOCKS EVERYTHING AND 2 DODGES!Ignorance...please stop talking about things you don't know. Thank you.

Mirage has so little to no access to boons but the spec has Vigor on shatter and everyone is losing it xD

dueling provided 5 years long vigor if crit to us mesmers and noone complained and now you talk about perma evade?

• the endurance regeneration food is available for everyone so take it if you want it
  • the energy signet is available for everyone take it if you want it

@Senqu.8054 said:Mirage has so little to no access to boons but the spec has Vigor on shatter and everyone is losing it xD

dueling provided 5 years long vigor if crit to us mesmers and noone complained and now you talk about perma evade?

• the endurance regeneration food is available for everyone so take it if you want it

yeah but with mirage u can keep attacking while evading , a "perma" evade build w/o mirage does barely dmg , plush with the build here u have tons of ambushes , axe ambush is meh , but still...

@Warlyx.6732 said:

@Senqu.8054 said:Mirage has so little to no access to boons but the spec has Vigor on shatter and everyone is losing it xD

yeah but with mirage u can keep attacking while evading , a "perma" evade build w/o mirage does barely dmg , plush with the build here u have tons of ambushes , axe ambush is meh , but still...

Compare daredevil and mirage pls.

@Warlyx.6732 said:yeah but with mirage u can keep attacking while evading , a "perma" evade build w/o mirage does barely dmg , plush with the build here u have tons of ambushes , axe ambush is meh , but still...

if we wouldnt have ambushes whilde dodge we would be coremesmer with other dodge.... plus its the only real mechanic a Mirage has xDi can see why ambush can be unfair but so can be the longbow on a hill or the daredevil with 150 endurance and i thought the thread is about "perma dodge" and not about ambushes are op or not

Archived