The Oculus Order [OO] |Med-Heavy RP Guild| — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

Comments

• Really cool initiative, I love the way of recruitment!
    Sadly it's a bit too RP heavy for myself.
    Maybe write somewhere if it's an NA/EU guild, I couldn't find that in the info ^_^
    GL with recruitment and guild!

• Thanks! The guild is based in NA but open to all, so no matter the region we are open to accepting everyone.

• Bumping.
    We are open to all time zones. Check it out if you are into the game and enjoy the role playing aspect. Thanks!

• Kiba.9743Kiba.9743 Member ✭✭

This is very interesting. I took a look at the application, however, I could not quite follow the mini game. I wasn't sure if it was my browser not showing me something that I should see or if it was something completely going over my head.

I have not been an active RPer in a very long time. I have been mostly a solo player, so I'm a bit rusty in the RP department. We all RP our characters in our heads, but it has been a while since I typed anything for other people.

"Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow. "

• Sure, the mini-game has a riddle at the end. It was a note that was left, it is written in New Krytan and the messaged needs to be deciphered in or to be considered through the application process. I hope this helps! :)

• Kiba.9743Kiba.9743 Member ✭✭

Thanks! I used a different browser, and the images uploaded. I see it now.

"Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow. "

• You're most welcome!