Bjora Marches pvp and wvw reward track needs reworked and made repeatable

I was on the map of Bjora Marches and was trying to get the map currency for recipes I needed for an achievement.

I need 10,000 Eternal Ice (the map currency) for the recipes/achievement.

I gathered it from the map and and did some events, but I'm not able to get enough too quickly.

I wondered if anet could please rework the pvp or wvw track for Bjora march to make it repeatable and to give an option at the end reward for Eternal ice shards.

Other living story map tracks are repeatable and have an option to give map currency.

This pvp and wvw track can only be done once and at the end has a skin for the reward. I already have that skin (the weapon itself would've been a better option).

If they change this pvp/wvw reward track to give eternal ice shards and the map currency as an end reward then that'll make this reward track similar to the other reward tracks from living story maps.

A lot players would like this change.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:Bjora is the easiest currency. I tell you what you can do. Run around once a day opening all the essence chests or my lazy solution is I park alts at the large and a few med and log in once a day to open. They give 44 ea for large like 23 for med so easy passive currency. Doing strikes and the metas add time but it's alot too. You also can try and time it to join a finished storm map to get to loot the 6 chests in aesgir for free without wasting time doing the meta but that can be a pita sometimes. Soon you will have 40k shards like me and start buying amulets to salvage for a rare chane at a 200g maybe less now item but that requires extra karma too.

:) thank you, that was helpful.

How about do some strike missions too?

This currency is really easy to get - the reward track for PvP currently awards 11 mystic clovers, if made repeatable it would only award 2.

I prefer the 11 mystic clovers once than a track which is repeatable only offering 2.

I am only at season 3 and haven't played the later seasons yet. But from what I have seen in the Wiki ... this eternal ice seems similar to the bloodstone dust and other stuff which you had in season 3 - besides unbound magic.

I guess PvP and WvW even takes some time ... and maybe dailiy gathering and doing daily achievements is best - and intended here? It seems they don't have an additional currency you need to farm to get home instance nodes. (Easy to get the nodes for home instance directly without having to farm towarsd them first.) So they might have balanced the stuff you can buy in regards to the lowered (no repeatable reward track) sources to get this currency?

Look at the permanent things that you need to buy once and have a big impact. If they are obtainable in a reasonable time ... it is okay. Stuff like weapon collection migh be intended as long-term goal. Especially since this season 5 is the latest content. (With next expansion and season 6 they might change the dailies here so you can get easier daily chests like with the other seasons ... but rotating through the maps then.)

Simply gathering most of the essence chests and doing Drakkar was enough to finish all 3 tiers of Boreal weapons pretty quickly. Now I am sitting on 5000+ Eternal Ice Shards eating up space. Also doing the 3 easy strikes would speed that up even further. Mostly ignored the east meta because that thing is about as fun as watching paint dry but do grab the chests in Asgeir's Legacy if you happen to run into a completed instance.

@TPMN.1483 said:How about do some strike missions too?

This currency is really easy to get - the reward track for PvP currently awards 11 mystic clovers, if made repeatable it would only award 2.

I prefer the 11 mystic clovers once than a track which is repeatable only offering 2.

yeah, i think strikes are probably the easiest way to get these ice shards, I probably traded in around 20k ice shards since the map released, i just do the shiverpeak pass, bears, fraenir, and forging steel almost every day, takes around 45min to do all 4

@aandiarie.7195 said:I was on the map of Bjora Marches and was trying to get the map currency for recipes I needed for an achievement.

I need 10,000 Eternal Ice (the map currency) for the recipes/achievement.

I gathered it from the map and and did some events, but I'm not able to get enough too quickly.

I wondered if anet could please rework the pvp or wvw track for Bjora march to make it repeatable and to give an option at the end reward for Eternal ice shards.

Other living story map tracks are repeatable and have an option to give map currency.

This pvp and wvw track can only be done once and at the end has a skin for the reward. I already have that skin (the weapon itself would've been a better option).

If they change this pvp/wvw reward track to give eternal ice shards and the map currency as an end reward then that'll make this reward track similar to the other reward tracks from living story maps.

A lot players would like this change.

They could also throw a choice of the Ravens armor pieces, the soon to be bears armor pieces in as well?

Maybe even some of the guild hall decorations? This way those items can be obtained from other stuff outside of just their maps... The icebrood saga reward track feels kinda barren to be honest.