Random DC, High Ping, 10-20 Sec Desync, Unable to login (Playing on NA from Asia) — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Random DC, High Ping, 10-20 Sec Desync, Unable to login (Playing on NA from Asia)

It happens at random times and places (even doing personal story instance), all kinds of connection issues.. I can understand a few DC here or there, but its getting worse the last few days to a point where I cant play the game for 10+ mins either due to Crazy 3000 Ping, or massive Desync 10-20sec to mount up.. or straight up DC and couldn't log back in..

If its just avoid prime time or avoid zerg then I can understand, but when it happens doing a personal story instance at 2am US time having connection issues for an hour, is a bit much..

I see alot of connection issues on other posts, just trying to figure out if it is server side happening to everyone or I have something to fix.

Comments

• Ditto to this! I made a thread about it this morning, it doesn't seem they're responding ) :

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Demonhead.7584 said:
    Ditto to this! I made a thread about it this morning, it doesn't seem they're responding ) :

For an individualized response, you can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.
    It's very seldom a Dev will post in a thread; they are busy working on the game.

• Demonhead.7584Demonhead.7584 Member ✭✭
    edited May 20, 2020

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 'Am aware, yep. I am very well acquainted with their CS. I meant "responding" in a general sense, as in responding to the issue as a whole.

• synyster.9708synyster.9708 Member ✭✭

@Demonhead.7584 said:
    @Inculpatus cedo.9234 'Am aware, yep. I am very well acquainted with their CS. I meant "responding" in a general sense, as in responding to the issue as a whole.

Its gotten so bad, couldn't even login for more than an hour.. there is something seriously wrong with the game server that specifically affects the Asia region harder than others

• yes, im having this issue this week too. im from hong kong playing na

• synyster.9708synyster.9708 Member ✭✭

@SuiciDan.2431 said:
    yes, im having this issue this week too. im from hong kong playing na

Using a free VPN to NA gave me some what stable game time for the last hour or so, from not even getting past launcher login for an hour straight..

• i cant login today, meanwhile its all good before.

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.

im not sure its server problem or what.....
    have been checked all solvibg problem, but it seems doesnt help me to play the game FML

• Wonder if it's mainland China creating problems for connections to US based servers. I've noticed it gets bad whenever there's a political fall out. Le sigh. 好麻煩.