[PvE][NA] The Death Crusders Guild [DCRU] Recruiting

Hello! My name is Ray and I am the guild leader for The Death Crusaders Guild. And I am looking for new and veteran players to join us and help me build the guild!

I started playing Guild Wars 2 in early May 2020, but I have played Guild Wars 1 for a couple of years. I love the game and like in the first GW, I want to build my guild. I have learned that I need more players to do PvE Guild Missions in order to do so.

I play all aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, WvW). My girlfriend, Ashley is a PvE player and we play daily. We are both lvl 80s. We recruited a friend, Tom, who is also a PvE player but wants to try PvP. He just started playing this week. Because of this, I am going to focus mainly on PvE to build the guild and unlock upgrades. But in the future, I would love to expand to PvP and WvW.

We are in the East Coast in the United States. We do have the Discord App, but we have not made a channel (yet).

I am looking for players who enjoy PvE and want to help build and upgrade a guild by completing Guild Missions. You do not need to donate anything, but donations would be appreciated. At this moment, I am more concerned with gaining Guild Favors and need help in doing so.

My character is Legend Ray and I hope you join us and help build The Death Crusaders Guild. Thank you.

The Death Crusaders Guild is now a PvX. Currently we have PvE Guild Missions active, but depending on the size of players and participation, this can change.

My girlfriend and I have been doing World Bosses and plan on doing them daily with Guild Members.

We currently have 6 members and we need more to help get a Guild Hall. Please join!

You can whisper my GW2 account: Legend Ray or on Discord: LegendRaySTR3

Thank you!