[EU] Fractals T1, T2, T3

Hello!

I'm looking for people that are new to Fractals of the Mists or want to do them regularly (every day or at specific time).If you don't have any experience with them don't worry, I'm able to explain each fractal in details and provide some additional links so you could get a better understanding of how it works and how to have easier life while doing Fractals in advanced tiers. You can think about it as about beginner-friendly environment.

For those who already have some Agony Resistance and aims to increase AR and Personal Fractal Level - you're also welcome, but I expect you to have a basic understanding of what you are doing in each fractal and what is your general goal (getting gear, competitive, fun etc.).

I'm able to run fractals every day, so we could have some regular runs, maybe even in static groups, if we will have that opportunity.It's not guild based, not obligational. The only requirement is to have Discord for voice communication.Feel free to ask questions here or contact me using one of ways below:

Discord: Kai#6172Game: BlindKai.6014

That's for your time and attention, hope to catch up soon. <3