Purchased Deluxe Edition Upgrade. Where is it? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Purchased Deluxe Edition Upgrade. Where is it?

Shokadezz.6041Shokadezz.6041 Member
edited May 20, 2020 in Account & Technical Support

Hello. I recently upgraded my 7 year old account as a returning player to the Deluxe Edition, however, my account is still the standard base.... what happened? The purchase went through on my bank statement, but I don't have access to it when I login? I purchased it directly from Guild Wars 2's main site.

Comments

• Also, what doesn't make sense, is I never received an email about my purchase... but I bought it clear as day as showing on my bank statement. wth? What kind of voodoo magic trap did I fall through?

• Jilora.9524Jilora.9524 Member ✭✭✭

Log into the acc and apply the code maybe. I'm sure anet has instructions too as I can only go off memory

WvW bandwagoners have small D's and never left their house even before Covid19

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Do you mean you purchased the Deluxe Edition of the expansions, or you purchased one of the 3 available Deluxe Upgrades?
    If you mean you purchased the expansions, the email containing the Serial Key sometimes takes a few hours to arrive.
    If you have not received it after a day, or two, you will need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.