Any others still waiting for lost items/gold to be recovered?

I virtually never submit support tickets so I have no idea how long it typically takes for them to be resolved...

After the rollback and restore incident, I noted that I've lost 1000 globs of ectoplasm (says bought in TP history but never got them) and 46 mystic coins (says sold in TP history but never got the gold).

I opened a support ticket about this on the 12th. On the 12th and 13th I've received what I assume were automated responses, which didn't really tell me anything about whether I'd get the valuables back. On the 16th I've responded once more to the ticket asking whether I'd get the stuff back somehow, but no response until now.

Am I being impatient? Is anyone else still waiting? 1k globs of ecto and 46 mystic coins is a TON for me as I don't farm much in the game and generally don't play all that much, so I'm quite worried about never getting that stuff back.

I also submitted a ticket on 12th May. Apart from the automated messages that they are looking further into it and "how i value their support" i haven't gotten any message yet. 10 days and counting.Personally i lost a sh*t ton of gold and i am trying not to be impatient. But it gets tougher every day there is no response and no ingame gold refunded.I havent really played any Guild Wars 2 in the meantime, because all my motivation was also rolled back to 0 as well. I only check every morning if they did a refund or not.

It is just embarassing to see one day passing after another without any message from the support.There is 0 communication from the Arenanet Team what happened, how they want to resolve the issues and if there is any ETA on a fix. Right now the game is unplayable for me since the rollback on May 11th. Ticket is still not answered after 2 weeks in, of course...

If there is anyone who got refunded related to the rollback issues on May 11th can you let us know when this happened and how they did they refund?