Ticketing? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Ticketing?

Hello guys,
Just want to know how long does it usually takes to get an answer from a ticket submission! I've sent a ticket 2 days ago and still haven't got any reply.
Just for reference, Ticket #7755673.
Thank you.

Comments

• You can wait for at least one more week if it's not a critical problem.

• That's a lot of days to wait for a ticket. I don't know if it is considered critical but it's purchase-gems related.

• lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21, 2020

2 days ? it can be few weeks or never. Relax and play.
    tip: don't try post ticket twice.

• Ydeirt.3905Ydeirt.3905 Member ✭✭

My last ticket was resolved in 8 days, their response will take sometime i believe with the current situation. I also got another ticket with different issue sitting at 7 days and another just got closed automatically i assume with a day of activity and still no answer.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Due to high volume, and the current crisis, ticket responses are longer than the usual 'within 72 hours'.

• Yakez.7561Yakez.7561 Member ✭✭

Usually 3 weeks. That is my personal experience. And since current backlog maybe the biggest... well maybe even more.

• If i have to wait for 1 to 3 weeks to get an answer, i will definitely lose the LWS offer packages...

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@RafCy.2348 said:
    If i have to wait for 1 to 3 weeks to get an answer, i will definitely lose the LWS offer packages...

The CS Team often honors sales/discounts when there is a problem purchasing Gems. Make sure to make note of it in your ticket.