patch note for mes or mirage

musu.9205

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@OriOri.8724 said:Yea but look at those changes. This wasn't a balance patch, the only changes there were bug fixes.

Expect changes when we get an actual balance patch, which will probably be in 2 months or so -_-

well everyone expected balance patch today or at least in 2 weeks . anet could at least tell us the possible time window (since people already started investing new gear for pof elite spec ) and ofc , pvp and wvw are pretty much unplayable now .

@OriOri.8724 said:Yea but look at those changes. This wasn't a balance patch, the only changes there were bug fixes.

Expect changes when we get an actual balance patch, which will probably be in 2 months or so -_-

Yep, sticking to their usual cadence of balance patching 2-4 times a year. Then probably wondering why WoW got balance done much tighter even if GW2's patches are so much larger, because they don't understand that it's important to patch every 2-3 weeks.

@Carighan.6758 said:

Yep, sticking to their usual cadence of balance patching 2-4 times a year. Then probably wondering why WoW got balance done much tighter even if GW2's patches are so much larger, because they don't understand that it's important to patch every 2-3 weeks.

i won't really consider anet balance patch being larger which has a lot of meaningless like 5% speed buff to specter AA

@musu.9205 said:

well everyone expected balance patch today or at least in 2 weeks . anet could at least tell us the possible time window (since people already started investing new gear for pof elite spec ) and ofc , pvp and wvw are pretty much unplayable now .

If by "everyone" you mean "the fools that haven't paid any attention to how Anet releases balance patches for the past 2 years", then sure.

No it wasnt. Ranger got NONE of its bugs and issues fixed. It likely has more bugs and issues than all the other new specs combined loland what did it get? Nerfed pet :( Though wont stop me using the pet either way.

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

@musu.9205 said:

If by "everyone" you mean "the fools that haven't paid any attention to how Anet releases balance patches for the past 2 years", then sure.

they did that with season 1 and season 2 .and given how broken new spec are broken op or broken weak . people just expected those things get fixed in a suppsoed balance patch

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

No it wasnt. Ranger got NONE of its bugs and issues fixed. It likely has more bugs and issues than all the other new specs combined loland what did it get? Nerfed pet :( Though wont stop me using the pet either way.

Most bug fixes go in regular balance patches. Bug fixes outside of that are for much more serious bugs that cause a spec to overperform, not underperform. Though I don't know why the guardian trait got addressed.

@OriOri.8724 said:

Most bug fixes go in regular balance patches. Bug fixes outside of that are for much more serious bugs that cause a spec to overperform, not underperform. Though I don't know why the guardian trait got addressed.

many things are considered hot fix for other games . and anet did hot fix for something like 20% dmg reduce for holo while its holo mode dmg is still bugged . those sort of things are like cruel joke on top of already horrible balance.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@musu.9205 said:

@OriOri.8724 said:Eh, getting nothing would be better than nerfs.

i didnt expect much like what we suggestedbut at least fix bugs for axe 2 ,3 . but nope lol

What exactly are the axe 2 and 3 bugs?

axe 3 first , when you target something that has other mob nearby , you could hit other mob instead of your target . second , the skill has 2 phase , one is teleport to random location close to your target . one is lead towards target and strike with confusion application . sometime the teleport part will cause you facing away from target and tho you still do that leap strike but it usually fails to apply confusion .axe 2 delayed attack often failed to hit anything or get blocked randomly . same goes for axe ambush .

it's serioulsy depressing.

Not cause im a hyper addcit to this game, but i failed.

I really thaught that the Company would deal with it until now. I had logical expectations that they would.

Im pissed.

I don't know how to go on. I refuse to start the game right now. There is no reason for me. I mostly played WvW or sPvP, cause i think it's boring to hit unmoving targets in PvE.There is no reason to play WvW or PvP right now. It's not even worth trying. Trying pvp right now with Mirage is like trying to ride a Car if u only got the Seat, or the Belt. (yeah this is overdramatic)

WHERE IS THE COMMUNICATION AN?WHY DO U ANSWER EVERYONE EXCEPT MESMERS?

6 weeks after HoT was ANeT's real attempt at e-sports. They put out $400k in prize money!

6 weeks after HoT and not a single balance patch. Season 1 was embarrassing!!

Why would you expect balance with the Mad King release? If they didn't do it with $400k on the line?

I lowered my expectations around season 2.

@OriOri.8724 said:

Apparently they dont think it's a serious bug that axe is useless from bugs.

maybe i need to calm down. Don't know. Im "new"; played for 2 months VERY casually 3 3/4 years ago, and restarted playing the Game heavily , january this year.

During all that time i played League of Legends permanently, which has a VERY frequent patch Timing (every 2 weeks) + a public beta enviroment sever, on which certain Players can test Abilitys and Numbers before they go Live ( I have such an account). League of Legends has RARELY Bugs on the Life servers (once or twice a year maximum), cause they all get resolved in the Beta Server. IF something is bugged in the Life Servers, or is certainly too strong (which we had with Scourge for example), it get's fixxed in 2 days maximum.

2 Days maximum.

I'm used to things like this, so maybe i was expecting too much, but at the same time when thinking about it outside of the box, one thing stays; I can't accept Silence as an answer. You can take ur time if u want A-Net, but tell me something about it so I know i was heared.

I was hoping for a faster attack speed with staff, since the staff CD is really high compared to GS...and when you want to play Staff on Power (3 scales with power really good) instead of Condi, well then staff is a really weak power weapon with the auto attack, GS has a good auto attack but it is single target, since the mobs are coming in larger groups it is hard to beat them with GS, with staff it is easier to evade since you also have skill 2, and skill 1 is good for groups....(well when you have the lukc to not hit another group with that bouncing slow (very slow) skill 1......i really like skill 1 from staff (it is the reason why i can not decide if staff or GS, i switch every week), but it could be faster: in cast time and projectile speed...and maybe the cast delay should not ne so long... dmg is good then...still hoping that they change something on staff 1 since the other things have compared to GS a really big CD.... but enough said, we have already great threads about what could be changed (thanks for this threads to oriori, staff rework and weapon skill discussion threads are cool)... sword rework so that it is a little bit more mobile would be cool...(ok, already posted sugesstions in the weapon thread).... but yes, was hoping for some changes today....but who cares, now it is halloween and i will be doing some events now. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! =)

@musu.9205 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@musu.9205 said:

@OriOri.8724 said:Eh, getting nothing would be better than nerfs.

i didnt expect much like what we suggestedbut at least fix bugs for axe 2 ,3 . but nope lol

What exactly are the axe 2 and 3 bugs?

axe 3 first , when you target something that has other mob nearby , you could hit other mob instead of your target . second , the skill has 2 phase , one is teleport to random location close to your target . one is lead towards target and strike with confusion application . sometime the teleport part will cause you facing away from target and tho you still do that leap strike but it usually fails to apply confusion .axe 2 delayed attack often failed to hit anything or get blocked randomly . same goes for axe ambush .

So that's why i'm seeing inconsistent confusion stacks on one combo! And yeah i noticed the camera faces me away from mobs and it's super annoying when i use axe 3. And now that you mention it, axe 2 is delayed sometimes... I thought it was lag.

Also i noticed that if you have Infinite Horizon trait active and you do an ambush skill, sometimes your clones will do it, sometimes they won't. Don't know why that is.

Archived