Stop the Bots!!!! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Stop the Bots!!!!

John.8507John.8507 Member ✭✭✭

Played four matches in a row and lost them all. and 2 or maybe 3 of the players were bots - running the exact same way every time to mid and dying!!! Please stop the bots and ban when reported!

Comments

  • Skyronight.6370Skyronight.6370 Member ✭✭✭

    i mean it wont take long before most of the pvp players are bots. the pvp game mode dosent get much support

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

    No no no MVP's best it's ever been no? Lol

  • Tomixus.3486Tomixus.3486 Member ✭✭

    if they start actually banning bots que times would get up to 10minutes :lol:

  • cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I guess eu bots are all mirages, and na's bots are a nice variation of engi, necro, and guard. lol

    SoooOOOooo many necro bots. And they're not even good bots, they just 1111 and don't even pop shroud. lol

  • HAsAsIN.6724HAsAsIN.6724 Member ✭✭
    edited May 23, 2020

    you trash talk the other team because the dukes of the arena are in unranked fighting your team while you're getting to rank 20 with a new account after playing again for almost 2/3 years so you can avoid unranked totally and earn some loots on ranked and 2 people in your team trash talk you.

    yeah, 7 versus 3 fighting.

    they must be within the same gung gang.

  • Dantheman.3589Dantheman.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Ban me plz

  • georgessj.4198georgessj.4198 Member ✭✭
    edited May 24, 2020

    @John.8507 said:
    Played four matches in a row and lost them all. and 2 or maybe 3 of the players were bots - running the exact same way every time to mid and dying!!! Please stop the bots and ban when reported!

    Im surprised to see they didnt delete this post 2 days now, usually when people complain about their numbers or seeing the same bots for months they delete the post as fast as they can, i guess they keep 1 out of 10 bot threads because it would be overly cringe if this bots fiesta of a mode didnt have any threads about bots.

  • thepenmonster.3621thepenmonster.3621 Member ✭✭✭

    @georgessj.4198 said:
    Im surprised to see they didnt delete this post 2 days now, usually when people complain about their numbers or seeing the same bots for months they delete the post as fast as they can

    Modbot only acts when a post gets reported and then it gets vanished because it was coded by chimps.

    The Commander will end you.

  • Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭✭

    This sounds like a headline from robot uprising.

  • Reverse.1056Reverse.1056 Member ✭✭

    Queing late and there are atleast 2 bots in every match thats so sad for pvp community

  • Pepsi.3610Pepsi.3610 Member ✭✭

    Sad thing is that I keep report same bots, and week after week they are there.

    Which clearly means that the REPORT botton on game as zero validity

  • georgessj.4198georgessj.4198 Member ✭✭
    edited May 26, 2020

    @Pepsi.3610 said:
    Sad thing is that I keep report same bots, and week after week they are there.

    Which clearly means that the REPORT botton on game as zero validity

    @Pepsi.3610 said:
    Sad thing is that I keep report same bots, and week after week they are there.

    Which clearly means that the REPORT botton on game as zero validity

    weeks....months....tickets......and yet they still here no wonder why most people think these are arenas bots to reduce the que w8 time.