Stop the Bots!!!! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Stop the Bots!!!!

John.8507John.8507 Member ✭✭✭

Played four matches in a row and lost them all. and 2 or maybe 3 of the players were bots - running the exact same way every time to mid and dying!!! Please stop the bots and ban when reported!

Comments

• Skyronight.6370Skyronight.6370 Member ✭✭✭

i mean it wont take long before most of the pvp players are bots. the pvp game mode dosent get much support

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

No no no MVP's best it's ever been no? Lol

• Tomixus.3486Tomixus.3486 Member ✭✭

if they start actually banning bots que times would get up to 10minutes :lol:

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

I guess eu bots are all mirages, and na's bots are a nice variation of engi, necro, and guard. lol

SoooOOOooo many necro bots. And they're not even good bots, they just 1111 and don't even pop shroud. lol

• HAsAsIN.6724HAsAsIN.6724 Member ✭✭
    edited May 23, 2020

you trash talk the other team because the dukes of the arena are in unranked fighting your team while you're getting to rank 20 with a new account after playing again for almost 2/3 years so you can avoid unranked totally and earn some loots on ranked and 2 people in your team trash talk you.

yeah, 7 versus 3 fighting.

they must be within the same gung gang.

• Dantheman.3589Dantheman.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ban me plz

• georgessj.4198georgessj.4198 Member ✭✭
    edited May 24, 2020

@John.8507 said:
    Played four matches in a row and lost them all. and 2 or maybe 3 of the players were bots - running the exact same way every time to mid and dying!!! Please stop the bots and ban when reported!

Im surprised to see they didnt delete this post 2 days now, usually when people complain about their numbers or seeing the same bots for months they delete the post as fast as they can, i guess they keep 1 out of 10 bot threads because it would be overly cringe if this bots fiesta of a mode didnt have any threads about bots.

• thepenmonster.3621thepenmonster.3621 Member ✭✭✭

@georgessj.4198 said:
    Im surprised to see they didnt delete this post 2 days now, usually when people complain about their numbers or seeing the same bots for months they delete the post as fast as they can

Modbot only acts when a post gets reported and then it gets vanished because it was coded by chimps.

The Commander will end you.

• Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭✭

This sounds like a headline from robot uprising.

• Reverse.1056Reverse.1056 Member ✭✭

Queing late and there are atleast 2 bots in every match thats so sad for pvp community

• Pepsi.3610Pepsi.3610 Member ✭✭

Sad thing is that I keep report same bots, and week after week they are there.

Which clearly means that the REPORT botton on game as zero validity

• georgessj.4198georgessj.4198 Member ✭✭
    edited May 26, 2020

@Pepsi.3610 said:

@Pepsi.3610 said:

weeks....months....tickets......and yet they still here no wonder why most people think these are arenas bots to reduce the que w8 time.