Help with SMS Authentication

i have submitted a ticket (7755706) regarding having issues with logging in since Tuesday and i still did not receive any reply or help with my ticket .i cannot log into my account since the server shut down on EU and i have missed so many stuffs and dailies since that day , please help me with my ticket !!!!!

It's a joke tbh. They should be able to knock these out quick. All the information has been provided to them. Turning off authentication takes someone about 20 secs, I can't imagine it would take devs any longer with all the info provided. It makes people not want to come back to the game which isn't good since they have another expansion on the way.

@NDK.1702 said:It's a joke tbh. They should be able to knock these out quick. All the information has been provided to them. Turning off authentication takes someone about 20 secs, I can't imagine it would take devs any longer with all the info provided. It makes people not want to come back to the game which isn't good since they have another expansion on the way.

Yea and after they get through the 1-3 thousands or more of tickets before yours, Im sure it will go quick its not like they take tickets out of order.