Need help with gearing

avexysv.9314

so i just try crafting this week and im trying to gear my toons. i really love condi mirage. or my condi soulbeast. im trying to get full ascended for them. but ive been searching around for viper ascended trinket. and its pretty hard to get. and i dont have ls3. cause a lot of them come from ls3. so if i go with condi mirage would it be fine if i use viper armors n weapons but i use rabid trinkets? is there any other mesmer profession thats easier to gear up? maybe like power chrono but i think its not that powerful anymore.

My advice to you is to go to gw2skills.net, input your "ideal" gear (also your traits), and then open a second tab and input your "actual" gear, and then tweak the pieces to see how big of an effect it'll have.

Note that Mist Pendant/Band/Talisman should still be available to you even if you don't have Season 3 or Season 4. They require more up-front effort to get, but there are several ways to do it, and a nice thing about them is you can "reset" their stats later if you conclude you made a mistake. If your goal is to use your ascended armor for Fractals, for example, it's not that bad to start with some kind of Viper/Rabid/Carrion/Grieving mix and then use some of your Fractal rewards to score the Mist trinkets with slightly nicer stats as you go.

@"ASP.8093" said:My advice to you is to go to gw2skills.net, input your "ideal" gear (also your traits), and then open a second tab and input your "actual" gear, and then tweak the pieces to see how big of an effect it'll have.

Note that Mist Pendant/Band/Talisman should still be available to you even if you don't have Season 3 or Season 4. They require more up-front effort to get, but there are several ways to do it, and a nice thing about them is you can "reset" their stats later if you conclude you made a mistake. If your goal is to use your ascended armor for Fractals, for example, it's not that bad to start with some kind of Viper/Rabid/Carrion/Grieving mix and then use some of your Fractal rewards to score the Mist trinkets with slightly nicer stats as you go.

hey tysm. turns out having a rabid trinkets isnt as bad as i think it would be. i just check on gw2skill. ty for telling me abt that web :D

My Condi Soulbeast does well enough for me in exotic Carrion gear (because I have yet to bother gearing her properly).I think rabid trinkets will do fine enough with Viper armour and weapons.

You might want to consider unlocking LS3 though, if you want to aim for the top end content.

@Nashkar.6071 said:

@"mizaru.1385" said:Hey, u can check this out

By far the clearest. Been following this and slowly getting my pieces.

This tutoriel is perfect. Thank you for sharing this !

Take note that it's not the most update but it helps alot. U can add in strike missions into your rotation as its pretty fast and simple (overdone will bore u, so mixed it up).