Looking for guild [NA] PVE (Mostly

Jorril.8467

New to the game, playing for about a month now looking for mostly pve open world maybe dungeons and fractals. I did a world boss event and it was fun. Still learing some mechanics. Im on NSP but i guess that only matters in WVW which im not much of a pvp'er so not really what im looking for at the moment. You can message me at Jorril.8467 or mail me in game at Joril Tannor which is my only character at the moment. Necro lvl. 80

Also i would classify myself as semi casual player. New computer so i would need to reload discord

Thanks!

[NA]Welcome to Hunters Of Fortune [HoF].

We are a group of fun-loving and friendly people who likes to enjoy GW2 together. We keep things casual but at the same time, strive to improve ourselves and help others with the same. We are home to many players who have been playing for years, as well as those who just started this game this week.

We are a growing tight-knit community, with people willing to help each other in every way they can. What does our guild offer?

• LGBTQ+ friendly place
  • No discrimination of any kind
  • Regular events:
    • World Boss Train
    • HoT/PoF Runs
    • Map Completion
    • Fractals/Dungeons
    • Bounty Runs
    • Weekly WvW. We are in Sanctum of Rall.
    • We are expanding it as we get new players and officers
  • Guild hall (Gilded Hollow) and it is expanding fast
  • Monthly Birthday bash / get together in-game where we just chill, talk, and enjoy our monthly achievements
  • There are plenty of more things in works

We do have some basic requirements to join the guild

• Be active (We are not asking you to play every day)
  • Contribute to guild hall upgrades
  • Take part in guild events as much as you can
  • We require you to join our Discord. It is okay if you do not like to talk there, but we post a lot of guild information there

New players are welcomed. We love to teach and show you around the game.

While the focus is a lot on PVE, we will also be doing PVP and players who enjoy that are welcomed. To join, please send me an in-game mail at MechaOG.2076

To be fair, unless you're roaming in WvW, being part of a zerg in WvW is much different than the PvP game mode. If you'd like to learn more about the WvW game mode, feel free to message me on Discord at Ashara#8159 or send me a message in-game.

Greetings and welcome to Tyria, Jorril!

It sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a very small (approx 50 members), 18+, casual/semi-casual, social and close-knit, PvE family on Tarnished Coast. As long as you're on a NA-based server, you'll be able to tag along with us in our adventures; we don't do any serious participation in WvsW. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from a variety of other time zones as well. We try to have a mix of scheduled events and random things during the week according to what folks want to do. We also love helping both new and returning players get back on their feet.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please visit our Recruitment Listing and Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact either myself (AriaSilverfyre.8702), Silverfyre.4836, or Stalex.3597 in game and we'll do our best to answer them.