The lags since EU rollback

are really ridiculous. I legit cant be bothered to even log in in current state. One moment all is fine then next few mins everything is laggy af with freezes for few mins despite the ping remaining the same (and it doesnt happen in any other game).

Srs whats up with this kitten?

I am having painful lag too. But your post pretty much answers itself. Anet are clearly having server issues. I feel like I lag more in maps where metas are happening so to an extend, that is understandable although admittedly very frustrating. The current lockdown must also make it hard for Anet to go to their offices, and tend to the servers. Having said that, countries are currently opening up so hopefully it will get better soon.

I don't think they will even adress the lags. For a very long time Thunderhead Peaks is unplayable (skills don't even go off) and ever since Icebrood Saga the loading screens take long to load (which since the rollback started to happen for all maps now and not only for icebrood saga maps + la). Can't wait to see servers fail when the next episode comes.

NA (NSP) servers is the same shit, can't play since this last update. Ping floating for 150 to 1k during all day. My internet is fine, played alot of other online games and don't have conections issues, just in this fucking game... If you try to submit a ticket about your problem they'll just answer "can't help" and close the ticket.