New guy looking for guild

Heya! im a guy from sweden in his 30's, i like to play often and alot, this game hooked me and i think i need a guild to enjoy it fully.Maybe a small-medium size and i dont mind if your even brand new, lets just have fun and do this! i have no rush.I do mostly PVE atm since i still level but as a new guy im open for anything!Need any more info or so, just hit me up

Hi! I am Bunny Luna from Eternal Knights of Nevermore! We are recruiting new and returning players. We are a laid back fully leveled guild that is family oriented and love to play. We would like to have you join us if you haven't found a guild yet! my characters name is Bunny Luna. We do raids, pve, pvp, world vs world on the weekends. We use teamspeak to chat with while we are in game and use Band outside of the game. If you are interested let me know. Thanks!! Looking forward to hearing from you! Also check out https://ekn.tyriaguilds.com/!!

You can also private message abbienormal.2690 in game as well.

Welcome to Mysterious Inferno (EU)Beginner friendly guild! We are a bunch of 45 people(both casual and hardcore), and we would love to have people who can add to our family.We support every class and gaming style.What you can expect

1. PvE (map, events, bosses and story completion)
  2. Regular training for fractals and strike missions.
  3. A very friendly, organized group and Discord server.
  4. Weekend Guild missions.What we expect from you
  5. Passion and dedication for the game.
  6. Be communicative.We encourage and support the idea of playing together.Here's the discord link : https://discord.gg/UXBQZ9