New Update Makes My Game Crash

I've noticed a lot of glitches since the expansion came out. The main one is that when I mount and then start moving, a lot of the time I appear 'sunk' into the ground and can see myself moving away rather than the 'camera' following me, and then I suddenly pop up full size out of the ground at some point.

Same here have received multiple crashes when trying to open any UI elements especially during any Mad King's Zones. Specifically happened during when I had finished a race and didn't receive my rewards because of the timer waiting for it to finish and the crash occurred so got nothing out of it.

• 1 month later...

Just got the new ultimate game update expansion Path of Fire and the game keeps crashing. Originally it was crashing from the launcher. the resolve for that was not to play until the game had completely updated as clicking even tho it was playable, caused a crash. also had to restart my computer.

Then it crashed during play and I thought maybe it was because I was trying to play the game windowed. I prefer to play windowed but Ive read GW doesnt play nice in windowed mode. SO, went back to full screen.

Everything was fine until I earned the new raptor mount. Clicked X to ride it after getting it as a reward. rode around slightly and then blam. game crashed. did not crash while I was riding this mount as part of the introductory quest to save the villagers and the three raptos. No idea what happened.

Archived