New home instance node not showing up in home instance

I bought the new node from No Quarter, but it does not show up in the Home Instance. I tried exiting the game and ensuring a full patch, but still no sign of it.

Update - after reset I did home on the toon that bought the node and she was able to see it. In the afternoon, it was a toon that had not bought the node. Will test tomorrow to see if a toon that did not buy the node can see it, now that I know the one who did can.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar thing for me - but it IS there if I go on the character I purchased it with, at least in DR. If I go with another character, it is not showing up. Also, the character that purchased the node does not have the option to purchase it again, but other characters DO have the option to re-purchase (which I very much hope is not as intended). Sent in a bug report.

It appears that the node is character bound rather than account bound. I could see the node on the character that did the living story and bought the node; I could not see the node in my home instance on my daily farming character and it was still for sale from the vendor.

This is very different from every previous instance node, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or a change in functionality.

@TheCavis.8012 said:It appears that the node is character bound rather than account bound. I could see the node on the character that did the living story and bought the node; I could not see the node in my home instance on my daily farming character and it was still for sale from the vendor.

This is very different from every previous instance node, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or a change in functionality.

yeap, confirmed it will only reappear to the toon that unlocked the node

The new home node is CHARACTER SPECIFIC at the moment. At least it is on my account. Only available on the character it was purchased on, and actually purchasable on other characters for duplicate purchases.

Please fix. Ty.

EDIT: ah already mentioned. @all, make sure not to buy it duplicate times, since this is likely a bug (or run a gamble that it will be available duplicate times once fixed, who knows).

@Nawatl.2609 said:UPDATE: will reappear to the entire party for the home instance of the character that bought it.

I'm not sure exactly what this means. Do you mean that if I buy it on an asura, any character can see/harvest the node if they go to the Rata Sum home instance? Or only other characters who are in a party with you?

Can the character who bought it see the node in any home instance, or only their race's home instance?

Or are you saying it's fixed now and works like all of the other LS nodes?

I'm very surprised a fix for this didn't make it into the patch today. :/ Personally not buying it until it's clear how it's supposed to work.