Map Border Reaction is too lethal

As I understand it the warning about Dominion snipers targeting you because you are entering no man's land is supposed to let you know that you have reached the border of the map and incite you to turn back to where you came from, not to merely tell you the reason for having to respawn all the way back at the waypoint. Yet the latter is what actually happens.Unless you set your movement speed to "walk" the sliver of space between getting the warning and getting insta-gibbed is much too narrow. If you are doing something incredibly foolish like, say, explore a new map while mounted you haven't even read the first word in the warning message before you find yourself in the dust.Please adjust!

You were probably not on the Northern border then. If you are, for example, on the water in the East of the map you get the usual stuff about currents pushing you back and stuff like that. I was exploring along the Northern border on a skyscale when the message about snipers pops up... which I then had plenty of time to read since I was already dead on the ground. There was literally less than half a second time between the pop-up and my death.

Yeah, that would be North. Makes it even weirder that they would just send you back to the Southern end of the bridge if you stray at a point where there is actually a landmark, but would then insta-kill you just a little bit further to the West of that bridge where you have no landmark to indicate that you are leaving the current map.