New map buff disappear if you leave map and reenter [Merged]

I bought all 3 tiers of the new map buff, then I went to EotN and, when I got back to the new map, the buff was gone but if I check the merchant it appears I already bought it (as it should be).Give me back my buff or at least give me the ability to buy the buff again from merchant once and for all.Has anyone else had my problem?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I bought the Karma one, but I didn't receive any Karma consumables like you get in other maps.Nor did I see any buff, at all, listed.

The karma buff wasn't even available for me to buy, I could only buy the Salvage Empowerment.Edit: Are you sure you don't mean the one I'm talking about? If I remember correctly it has the same icon as karma buffs had in previous LS maps.However it's really annoying to have wasted 30g and buff disappeared.

At least I can prove I bought it, since it's not shown in merchant tab anymore.I think I'll wait a couple more days to see the developments and if nothing happens, I'll send a ticket.

On the same day as the release, I purchased Salvage Empowerment level 1. I logged back in after the reset and noticed my Salvage Empowerment was gone. The vendor would sell it to me for the level 2 price (10g) so I bought it, then I bought it again for the level 3 price (15g). But my buff is only showing level 2. That one I bought the first day is missing.

Yep, it's disappeared for me too. I don't remember if it stated anywhere that it was a temporary buff, but my assumption was that because it stacks 3 times, that it was similar to the other permanent buffs you could purchase on other LS maps. Anyone have a screenshot they could take of Salvage Empowerment so we can confirm how it's supposed to work?

I'd submitted a ticket 5/28/20, but the support team hasn't responded to it yet. I hadn't realized the missing buff was visual only. Since I bought the Salvage Empowerment right away the day the map came out, I'm not sure what baseline is. How are you determining you're getting the extra salvage?