Dc from 3v3 ranked

This is still an issue. After accepting a match from the queue and selecting the map, the next screen change boots me out to the character select screen. Some of my friends experience a full game crash. Then, upon logging back in, you will receive the "cannot connect to login server" error. Pressing OK allows you to pick a different character and play in PVE or WVW, but in PVP, it will say "Match in Progress." After the time limit of a match, it will go away, and you can attempt again. It is happening randomly. I can usually get 1 - 3 matches in before this happens. I do not see any mention of this in any of the logs this week, please let us know you are aware of the issue. With a short 3v3 season, we really are struggling with this issue.

It is a matchmaking issue. For us it happens when we queue together as 2 or 3. If you noticed, in the map select there are more than 6 votes, making this a fundamental flaw in the matchmaking algorithm. Still to this moment it works. Try waiting with the ready check and if you see 6 votes before you voted, just dodge then your friend etc. it is really baffling how no1 fixed this yet...

This started happening to me today. I’ve been playing 3v3 since it started with no issues and today was by far my worst experience With Guild Wars when I was bombarded with disconnect after disconnect. It definitely wasn’t on my end because everything else was connecting fine. Only with the 3v3 queue and 3v3 matches. Unranked - no issues. What should I do? Reinstall the game and come back with my findings? Request help?