"Morale Breaker" achievement track - tier 3 doesn't give mastery point

After double checking, I'm clearly on tier 4 now and I did not receive the 2 mastery points for Morale Breaker tier 1 and 3. What happened is that I never received the box that contains the MP for the tier 1. When I completed tier 3, I received the box but when I opened the box it never registered my mastery point to the hero panel.

So a dev named sentient anomaly had posted that you had to open the chest outside the instance. So for the second mastery point tier for morale breaker we opened the box outside and still no credited mastery point. So that isn’t the fix. Hoping they can give us the mastery points so I can finish maxing my MP’s

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Had the mastery pop in instance as if it were awarded but didn't. Not sure what I am supposed to do now to receive that point retroactively. I'm still working on other things to max out mastery points but I would have been done several days ago if this hadn't bugged.

We can only trust that eventually they will calculate how many mastery points we have earned, how many we have spent and so how many we should have in the bank. It should be pretty straight forward to work out and they only have to do it for people who have started the Morale Breaker achievement.

How many mastery points should we have left over if all masteries maxed and all points earned? I have 6 left atm. I think I am still missing one from t1 Morale Breaker (no one has said points have been refunded for those who lost out).