Lost AP

@Nick Lentz.6982 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:"Seeker of Truth and Knowledge " achievement from PoF chapter 2 was reset from everyone and nerfed to 7 AP. Simply unacceptable. It as if Anet never wants anyone to reach 39k AP for the backpacks.

wow, did not see that. does that mean I have to do that one again -_-Looks like it. I am very upset by this uncalled nerf and demand an answer from Anet.

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:"Seeker of Truth and Knowledge " achievement from PoF chapter 2 was reset from everyone and nerfed to 7 AP. Simply unacceptable. It as if Anet never wants anyone to reach 39k AP for the backpacks.

Reset to 7 AP? What in the alchemy's name for?

Anet must have thought 15 AP for an achievement where you have to do a lengthy story mission and explore the whole instance is too much. Back in the old days a 3min JP already gave 10 AP (none of the JPs in the expansions gives any AP)

I don't remember them ever removing achievements from people (with the one exception of Hall of Monument ones for some people, but only for those that got it through a bug). I don't remember them doing changes to achievements without an information in patchnotes either.

I'd really, really want to hear an explanation on that.

(additionally, i don't see the replacement achieve on the list at all. Is it a hidden one?)

@Malediktus.9250 said:

Reset to 7 AP? What in the alchemy's name for?

Anet must have thought 15 AP for an achievement where you have to do a lengthy story mission and explore the whole instance is too much. Back in the old days a 3min JP already gave 10 AP (none of the JPs in the expansions gives any AP)

I really do not want to do that one again -_-

@Haleydawn.3764 said:I can't even see it in my Panel anymore oO is it usually hidden? (I have completed this before)Yes it is hidden until you do the first step (out of 15) if I recall right. I really do not understand this change at all. How is 1.5 dailies worth of AP too much for a story achievement that takes half an hour and can only be done once?

@The Revenant.4970 said:Are we really throwing a fit over 15 AP?Yes, we do. Not only did they remove AP from the achievement, they also reset it so people have to spend ~30min redoing it, just to get less than half of what they earned before.And ~1200 AP for the whole expansion was a freaking joke already when rewards go all the way upto 50k+. People ask for more AP (same level AP rewards to when the rewards got introduced) to get those skins and Anet gives us less.

I bet there is either a good reason for the change in AP the reset of achievement itself is disheartening and hopefully gets rectified.

The irony, when someone complains about AP that was removed but made a fuss a while ago to get a lot AP removed from the game entirely on the premise of achieving something to earn the AP.

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@The Revenant.4970 said:Are we really throwing a fit over 15 AP?

Did you really come into this thread to snipe at AP hunters?

As an ap hunter I like to plan out what cheevos i need to reach the next tier, and it did unsettle my route :p However finding out I have to redo it, that's where I'm not too happy about

@"Nick Lentz.6982" said:As an ap hunter I like to plan out what cheevos i need to reach the next tier, and it did unsettle my route :p However finding out I have to redo it, that's where I'm not too happy about

I'm more of an "achieve poker" than hunter. :PSo with all the other things I have to do in an evening, I'm kinda put off by having to repeat something I have no intent on repeating. :unamused:

Archived