Steel Warband update....

HotDelirium.7984

After this last release "No Quarter" is the consensus....

! The rest of the warband was killed at the end of the meta allegedly? Its a bit unclear. Sometimes in games even if you down the enemy they are just "defeated" for the sake of defeating them for that moment and not technically dead. In the story they comment on the rest being killed and then we know what happens to Cinder. Thoughts?

@"HotDelirium.7984" said:

! The rest of the warband was killed at the end of the meta allegedly?well! In "A Crack in the Ice" we learn that Jormag has Zhaitans death magic so be prepared for the posibility to fight a "zombie" version of them later on. We also know that Aurene is in the mists and has Joko's lich powers so she can bring back Cinder but we'll see.

@Tails.9372 said:

@"HotDelirium.7984" said:

! The rest of the warband was killed at the end of the meta allegedly?well! In "A Crack in the Ice" we learn that Jormag has Zhaitans death magic so be prepared for the posibility to fight a "zombie" version of them later on. We also know that Aurene is in the mists and has Joko's lich powers so she can bring back Cinder but we'll see.
  • ! now THAT is an interesting angle. We can heavily speculate on her newer powers most definately. Unfortunately, I do remember her saying she would do more damage if she directly interfered; reminiscent of what the human gods said. If she did use those powers and "aurene awakened" a person I wonder of those consequences. I know aurene absorbed so much magic but her size in comparison is much smaller to the other dragons. Do you think she's weaker than Jormag?