Special forces achievements

So I got a bunch of the unlocks for the achieves and used them all and started getting karma for using them (meaning that I essentially have unlocked all I can out of the scroll) but I still do not have this achievement. I have 2 left I need to unlock for each legion but the achieves I am missing seem to have also vanished from the yet to unlock section from the achievement pannel. Also to clarify if I am missing 2 from ash and I use the ash mission scroll I receive karma, not the achieves that I need.

This bug occured for me for every Special Mission achievement unlocked in PvP lobby. Consuming Special Mission documents in PvP lobby doesn't grant progress in Special Forces (but still it unlocks the corresponding Special mission achievement, so that blocks your progress).

I've got a similar problem. I'm at 38/40, with the 'missing' ones being two of the generic special missions (the 'repair buildings' missions for Petraj and Fort Defiance IIRC). One of the 'missing' missions I'd actually finished at the time I noticed the problem, and I've probably finished the other since.

Submitted a ticket on Friday - haven't received any response yet. Annoying, since I'm now at the point where I need mastery points to avoid losing experience, and if I could only get this one, I can get the two from unlocking weapons in pretty short order.

(Now, if only they'd introduce a "track" for just putting your experience back into spirit shards, it wouldn't be a problem. But people have been asking for that since the mastery system was introduced.)

@"Syde.8213" said:I've open a ticket 5 days ago , still waiting the answer

Hello,

I understand you're reaching out to us regarding the No Quarter Achievement "Special Forces" not progressing as intended. Unfortunately, we at Customer Support do not have the ability to manually progress achievements for players. Additionally, we are unable to send replacement items to progress this achievement, as using another Special Mission Documents will result in the error "You have already that content unlocked".

As this is the case, we will need to request you submit a bug-report in-game by following the steps below:

1. Press ESC on your keyboard to open the Game menu
  2. Click the "Support" option from the Game menu
  3. Click the Bug icon located in the second position on the left side of the support window
  4. Select User Interface for the [Area] dropdown
  5. Select Hero Panel for the [sub-Area] dropdown
  6. Set the title to Special Forces Achievement Progress Blocked
  7. Provide a brief description of the issue you've encountered within the "Description of the issue" section.

Be sure to include the details of the location you used the Special Mission Documents in. For example, if you unlocked any missions while in the PvP Lobby or WvW, please be sure to include these details. If you can remember the exact location you used these items, please submit your report from that location.

Submitting an in-game bug report will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance Team and will help us assess the issue as promptly as possible. Please note that these reports do not receive individual responses, and their sole purpose is to collect information pertaining to an issue in-game with the appropriate character data.

You’re also welcome to report a game issue in the Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums (https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While we are unable to respond directly to each bug report that we receive on the forums or through the game interface, each report is reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Have submitted the prescribed bug report and now await the fix for this bug. Even though I recently completed the Iron Rain special mission, I didn't even get credit for unlocking it in Special Forces. Since PvP seems to be toxic for special mission scrolls opened while in the lobby or other PvP areas, I am thinking that I may have opened it there on another character while accepting loot for the No Quarter reward track in PvP.

• 1 month later...