Please give us a WXP boost event soon to bring back numbers

WvW is completely dead. Even at peak hours maps are just empty in the European T1 matchup, the highest amount of activity is around 10-11pm. During the day there is literally nothing.

New PvE content, new PvP season, both so quick after SAB which already drained a lot of WvW population to begin with.

Players that WOULD be coming back around now, probably/definitely won't since there is absolutely no action and this is not an exaggeration. WvW is almost completely dead right now.

New content was released a few days ago so of course other areas of the game will have less people. They also recently had a buff available to WXP for like two weeks. An event won’t resolve population problems and you’re also assuming that people care about WXP.

I don't mind if they do "hours of power" or weekend boosts. Maybe to make it more interesting, since not everyone can login at a certain time, make their first hour of login into wvw a short duration xp boost of +5%, which I think is reasonable (per day). Or whatever is better idea.

@SevlisBavles.3059 said:WvW is completely dead.After new pacth whit new LS and new map on second day of week on evening time I still see queue. May be you need find yours servers and yours wvw team ?

Even at peak hours maps are just empty in the European T1 matchup, the highest amount of activity is around 10-11pm.yes, sometimes people eat, sleep and go job. This happens. :(

Players that WOULD be coming back around now, probably/definitely won't since there is absolutely no action and this is not an exaggeration. WvW is almost completely dead right now.As for me we should decrease spread player populations, I see to big quene. On of solution's bin pips on edge of the mist. For people who not have action suggestion find team, or duo roam. Or make a break.

@SevlisBavles.3059 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:New content was released a few days ago so of course other areas of the game will have less people. They also recently had a buff available to WXP for like two weeks. An event won’t resolve population problems and you’re also assuming that people care about WXP.

There was no buff to WXP, only to participation.

It was to WXP. Also, there has never been a buff to participation as far as I am aware unless you meant to say reward tracks.

100% WvW Experience Gain

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/call-to-glory-february-2020-competitive-update/

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:New content was released a few days ago so of course other areas of the game will have less people. They also recently had a buff available to WXP for like two weeks. An event won’t resolve population problems and you’re also assuming that people care about WXP.

It was to WXP. Also, there has never been a buff to participation as far as I am aware unless you meant to say reward tracks.

100% WvW Experience Gain

I think they meant the Welcome Back XP bonus ANET gave during the GW1 15 yr anniversary a few weeks back?

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:New content was released a few days ago so of course other areas of the game will have less people. They also recently had a buff available to WXP for like two weeks. An event won’t resolve population problems and you’re also assuming that people care about WXP.

100% WvW Experience Gain

I think they meant the Welcome Back XP bonus ANET gave during the GW1 15 yr anniversary a few weeks back?

They quoted my post and the buff I was referring to is what I linked.