[EU] [PVE] Bastions Of Hope [BoH] is looking for a friendly, social, LGBTQIA+, and supportive folks! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU] [PVE] Bastions Of Hope [BoH] is looking for a friendly, social, LGBTQIA+, and supportive folks!

We are a diverse family-oriented guild with a focus on fun, inclusion of all players, and kindness.

☼ LGBTQIA+ friendly
☼ Upgraded Guild Hall – Windswept Haven –;
☼ Fractals × Dungeons × Strike Missions;
☼ Weekly Guild Missions;
☼ Occasional Training Raids – zero experience is okay! –;
☼ LFG Roles;
☼ No Representation Requirement;
☼ Active Discord – no pressure to speak, lurking is also fine –;
☼ Other fun activities – also outside of GW2 –.

We strive for an active guild, hence quality members over the quantity, which is why Discord is a requirement to communicate where you will be able to get to know each one of us. And again, speaking in vc is not pressured upon you.

Please DM on Discord when interested or with any additional questions you might have!
Or pass a message down below.
– Melodicia#2497
– Bousz#0134

Side note: If it is difficult for you to be mature, respectful and being an enjoyable person in general, this guild is probably not your cup of tea. Passive aggressiveness nor active ones are not welcome and will result in direct penalty :)

Comments

• Bousz.2764Bousz.2764 Member ✭✭

Bump, Bump, Bump!

• Hi there,
    I'd love to join if you'll have me :) I've recently come back to the game after several years and definitely missing the social aspect of a good guild, and you guys sound like the sort of people I'd like to hang out with :)

Bump it up!

• HI : ) Would like to join : D

Badump badump bump bump!

• Hey can I get an add :)

You can contact me thru discord =)

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP BUMP!! We're still recruiting!

BUMP IT UP!

• Hi! new player here, looking for a good community with emphasis on discord - would love to get an invite as I am looking to get into raids :D

• Hey :)

I am playing for quite some time now and i've decided to look for a guild. Your post looks very appealing so i would love to talk to you via discord :3

• Sees post, reads post, ... looks interesting.
    "DM on Discord if interested". - reads thread again, finds no discord link :(
    I'm no Donald Trump, but I think I have already failed this test.

@Masterfaker.2501 said:
    Hey :)

I am playing for quite some time now and i've decided to look for a guild. Your post looks very appealing so i would love to talk to you via discord :3

Hello, sorry for the late reply, you can either massage me on discord Bousz#0134, or another member Melodicia#2497 :)

@MintyOlivia.5241 said:
    Sees post, reads post, ... looks interesting.
    "DM on Discord if interested". - reads thread again, finds no discord link :(
    I'm no Donald Trump, but I think I have already failed this test.

Hello, sorry for the late reply, you can either massage me on discord Bousz#0134, or another member Melodicia#2497 :)

• Added both you guys! Empire.