Easiest Way to Get Living World Season 4 Currencies

Do the quick daily hearts on all of your characters while getting the resource nodes on your way. After that, buy the daily allotted currency on Dragonfall and then farm Bjora for eternal ice shards. The shards can be converted to LS4 currency. Don’t waste the conversion of the Istan currency (kralk something) as those are very easy to get.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Do the quick daily hearts on all of your characters while getting the resource nodes on your way. After that, buy the daily allotted currency on Dragonfall and then farm Bjora for eternal ice shards. The shards can be converted to LS4 currency. Don’t waste the conversion of the Istan currency (kralk something) as those are very easy to get.

I was gonna wait to start The Icebrood Saga until this was done but that’s clearly not a good idea. Thank you

In addition to the suggestions above, I would also note the possibility of doing PvP reward tracks. The Istan track gives 250 Kralk ore on its own, and the other tracks give around 50 of their zone's currency, as I recall. It's probably not worth grinding, per se, but if you do one or two matches a day and get at least a daily chest or two, it may add up quicker than you think.