No voice dialog in Steel and Fire

Hey there, I've started Steel and Fire storyline and there is no voice dialog at all. I've even restarted it but nothing is working. Now even in the Umbral Grotto there is nothing. No music or voice dialog. I've checked my sound settings and reset everything to default but I'm only hearing grunts and environment sounds.

Have you not seen the multiple announcements that voice overs are postponed due to Corona?We even got ingame a mail about it.

That is what I get when I post after midnight.Which episode exactly do you mean?The Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire released in March or No Quarter which was released this Tuesday.It is confusing that you mention the first one in your title but in your post name Umbral Grotto which belongs to the second episode.As I mentioned earlier everything belonging to the second episode is intended to have no voice for now.

@Turamarth.3248 said:Have you not seen the multiple announcements that voice overs are postponed due to Corona?We even got ingame a mail about it.

You have seen multiple announcements and received an ingame mail telling you they retroactively removed voice over from the Steel and Fire, an episode produced before Corona and originally shipped with sound? That's very interesting information...

@Ooops.8694 said:

@Turamarth.3248 said:Have you not seen the multiple announcements that voice overs are postponed due to Corona?We even got ingame a mail about it.

You have seen multiple announcements and received an ingame mail telling you they retroactively removed voice over from the
Steel and Fire
, an episode produced before Corona and originally shipped with sound? That's very interesting information...

Seems like the OP means the latest ep though, since he references Umbral Grotto, a location in Drizzlewood Coast.

@Ooops.8694 said:

You have seen multiple announcements and received an ingame mail telling you they retroactively removed voice over from the
Steel and Fire
, an episode produced before Corona and originally shipped with sound? That's very interesting information...

Actually I hadn't seen anything. I don't usually check my in game mail all that often. I'm so sorry I disturbed you all. It won't happen again. This is the reason I solo and don't do fractals and such, this attitude. I'm extremely shy and have trouble understanding things. So thank you for giving me another reason as to why I don't ask for help.