new fractal with old lion arch and scarlet as the main villain. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

new fractal with old lion arch and scarlet as the main villain.

the perfect combo to explore once again the old and amazing lion's arch with one of the coolest gw2 villain.

Comments

• knite.1542knite.1542 Member ✭✭✭

That would be pretty cool. Maybe some collectibles around places that no longer exist in the current LA.

I think Scarlet would be a god mode level boss though. She was a pretty big deal if I recall correctly.

If your team wins it's because of everyone else. If your team loses, blame the thief.
    ranger is OP but holo is more OP so its fine
    Why do this matter at all, you have people asking you why play so bad as fractal god?

• Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭

Excellent Idea.
    But I fear fractals and raids both have been abandoned to work on the new xpac. I don't have a site for that I just vaguely remember reading it elsewhere in the forums.

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• Arcaniaxs.4519Arcaniaxs.4519 Member ✭✭✭

Very good idea
    For some players that never saw the old lions arch the only way to see only a part of it is to do one of the personal story missions ( idk which one but ik dat in the end of the mission u get a BLTC key). A good way to revisit the old lions arch is simply adding a fractal for it. I like the idea :)

• Skotlex.7580Skotlex.7580 Member ✭✭✭✭

With the visions of the past added to introduce dragon's watch, they may eventually bring back ls1 in a playable form for new players, so the encounter with Scarlet will be added... as an instance, a strike, fractal, raid, or something else.

At least that's my hope so that new players won't feel as badly this gaping hole in how the story unfolds.

• I just wish they would bring back the Twisted Marionette.

• Opopanax.1803Opopanax.1803 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ledernierrempart.6871 said:
    the perfect combo to explore once again the old and amazing lion's arch with one of the coolest gw2 villain.

What a super cool idea. Full support.

• Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭

@Mad Queen Malafide.7512 said:
    I just wish they would bring back the Twisted Marionette.

I wish they would bring back this fight. It could easily be a map meta at least.

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14, 2020

The less the game will remind me of Scarlet, the better. IMO she was the lowest point in GW2 storytelling (with maybe the sole exception of that Shining Blade oath in One Path Ends). As such, it's far better for her to remain conveniently forgotten.

I could get behind reinstating Twisted Marionette fight in some form though - that was quite a cool world boss.

The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.