World Linking 5/29/2020 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

World Linking 5/29/2020

Cal Cohen.2358Cal Cohen.2358 ArenaNet ArenaNet 
  • Augury Rock (FR), Vizunah Square (FR)
  • Aurora Glade (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
  • Baruch Bay (SP)
  • Desolation (EN), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Drakkar Lake (DE), Ring of Fire (EN)
  • Dzagonur (DE), Miller's Sound (DE)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Kodash (DE)
  • Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Underworld (EN)
  • Gandara (EN)
  • Gunnar's Hold (EN), Fissure of Woe (EN)
  • Jade Sea (FR)
  • Piken Square (EN), Blacktide (EN)
  • Riverside (DE), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
  • Seafarer's Rest (EN), Vabbi (EN)
  • Whiteside Ridge (EN), Arborstone (FR)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Anvil Rock, Darkhaven
  • Blackgate, Isle of Janthir
  • Dragonbrand, Kaineng
  • Fort Aspenwood, Sorrow's Furnace
  • Henge of Denravi, Crystal Desert
  • Jade Quarry, Borlis Pass
  • Maguuma, Sanctum of Rall
  • Northern Shiverpeaks, Ferguson's Crossing
  • Sea of Sorrows, Devona's Rest
  • Stormbluff Isle, Ehmry Bay
  • Tarnished Coast, Gate of Madness
  • Yak's Bend, Eredon Terrace

aka cmc
Game Designer on PvP/WvW

Tagged:

Comments

• lyltulkas.9854lyltulkas.9854 Member
    edited May 29, 2020

that will be a nice 2 month on jade sea, watching all guilds go away as they will otherwise end up split. Great.

• Widmo.3186Widmo.3186 Member ✭✭✭

Nice links. Certainly some servers, such as WSR, needed link. 60 points above two other servers in T1, all by accident.
    xD

Dont mind me, I just randomly spam 35 skill-buttons
    25.02.2020 edit - Nevermind, now I spam only 29 skill-buttons

• AllNightPlayer.1286AllNightPlayer.1286 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2020

Five tiers for EU again? :disappointed: Just … why? WvW is already dying.

• Trider.8302Trider.8302 Member
    edited May 29, 2020

Jade Sea no link ahah rip this server
    But why WSR got a link ?

• Yakez.7561Yakez.7561 Member ✭✭

Yea WSR is underpopulated server, lol

• SevlisBavles.3059SevlisBavles.3059 Member ✭✭✭

Drakkar Lake link for RoF... time to PvE for 2 months.

Also why 5 tiers again? New PvP season, new PvE content, WvW is already dead as it is.

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

And the transfers off FC to Ebay start now. Man the one kitten server I didn't was was FC as their hours will plummet. And deso and piken with a link is some mad transfers too. The rise to t1 for them start nao

Too many Karen's. Too much inconsistent moderation. Delete my forum account like I asked. TY

• Virdo.1540Virdo.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

@SevlisBavles.3059 said:
    Drakkar Lake link for RoF... time to PvE for 2 months.

Also why 5 tiers again? New PvP season, new PvE content, WvW is already dead as it is.

RoF isnt that bad, come on and stop whining the ears of pve players full lol

• Jey.2349Jey.2349 Member ✭✭

Many same-language links. Either it's a coincidence or arena-net worked on the international linking logics. Anyways, thanks for your effort!

• Flee.5602Flee.5602 Member ✭✭

Gunnar's Hold (EN), Fissure of Woe (EN)
    No change。After 2 months of linking, I have been aesthetically fatigued. hahaha

• ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Foshizle.9802 said:
    Server, Lag - most dominant link

Are you sure Lag isn't the host yet?

• Bristingr.5034Bristingr.5034 Member ✭✭✭

@SevlisBavles.3059 said:

Because Anet doesn't care about WvW. This is their way of trying to kill it off faster.

• VydoLL.8714VydoLL.8714 Member ✭✭

How my guild mates from Fort Ranik will play with their guild mates from Jade Sea? Migration is close on this server, 'cuz its full...

• Bunch of cry babies in here XD

• Lonewolf Kai.3682Lonewolf Kai.3682 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:
    And the transfers off FC to Ebay start now. Man the one kitten server I didn't was was FC as their hours will plummet. And deso and piken with a link is some mad transfers too. The rise to t1 for them start nao

I dunno. There’s a lot of loyalists in FC.

“Be like water”-Bruce Lee

• It's nice to get the NA links at the same time that the EU links are posted, it would be nicer to have separate threads though.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

The regs won't transfer off but they got an influx of players and their hours counted to this pairing will be gone. This combo be busy NA prime tho and dead other times but we'll see

Too many Karen's. Too much inconsistent moderation. Delete my forum account like I asked. TY

• SWI.4127SWI.4127 Member ✭✭✭

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

well they were medium population and got bandwaggoned to very high, so I'm presuming way more bandwaggoners than loyalists.

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well, at least other turns get their turn to be unlinked and full while only having numbers for maximum 2 maps while other servers can often do 4.

Just would have preferred opening up for a week rather than getting a link.. 500 gemmers lack dedication.

Ri Ba - WvW Commander, scout, innovator
    Social Experiment [sX] leader
    Desolation+Alt
    Diamond Legend

• Melian.5368Melian.5368 Member ✭✭✭

Holy molly Fort Ranik is the most toxic server yet. Blocked so many french players.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if we can still be Kings of t4. Huhu

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

We prob start in t2 and drop. No middle fort for us till t4

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Does fc got sea? Or ocx?

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Does fc got sea? Or ocx?

I don't think so. Mostly NA prime but it's been a while since last I play with/vs. You will foreva be alone when you play

• CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2020

It looks like Deso got the least stacked link so far, then again the Glicko match-ups are all over the place this week and people or guilds might move later on.

It's still a joke in terms of server stacking though.

• MindTricked.4283MindTricked.4283 Member
    edited May 30, 2020

I'm rather disappointed that Yak's Bend is hosting again. We've been struggling for the better part of the past year, then we FINALLY got (rewarded) demoted to a Link Server (linked with the astoundingly-pleasant Henge of Denravi), going from T4 to T1... and now we're dead in the water again. We just don't have the coverage anymore to advance. kitten shame, but it be what it be.

• SWI.4127SWI.4127 Member ✭✭✭

@MindTricked.4283 said:
    I'm rather disappointed that Yak's Bend is hosting again. We've been struggling for the better part of the past year, then we FINALLY got (rewarded) demoted to a Link Server (linked with the astoundingly-pleasant Henge of Denravi), going from T4 to T1... and now we're dead in the water again. We just don't have the coverage anymore to advance. kitten shame, but it be what it be.

You're a full server, what do you expect?

• Blackarps.1974Blackarps.1974 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2020

WSR and BG getting links..... come on, Anet. Why?

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Does fc got sea? Or ocx?

I don't think so. Mostly NA prime but it's been a while since last I play with/vs. You will foreva be alone when you play

Ah I don't play at that time. So I was wondering. I play 4pm server time. Well, were used to it.

• V Winter.5371V Winter.5371 Member ✭✭

@Blackarps.1974 said:
    WSR and BG getting links..... come on, Anet. Why?

You mean WSR and SBI, right?

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

Why gunnar and fow again. :( I like gunnar but would like to try other server too

Death is Energy [DIE] & Bongbong [BB] in FoW
    Envoy's Herald, EAoA, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• V Winter.5371V Winter.5371 Member ✭✭

@MindTricked.4283 said:

Dragonbrand has been stuck in T4 for the better part of the past year and made it to T2 for a couple of weeks after getting linked with GoM. Now they're dead in the water again. kitten shame, but it be what it be

• Gundahar.2765Gundahar.2765 Member ✭✭✭

@Samug.6512 said:
    Pi-
    Piken Squ....
    Piken Square is LINKED???

Again with Blacktide, how does that make you feel?

• Phobos.9736Phobos.9736 Member ✭✭

When do ppl understand that RoF did most of the PPT for WsR. i Hope for Drakkar they enjoy sitting in T1 for 2 months now

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2020

many people very disappointed with the relink. what we have relink back to the same server.. for so many times.. .its boring.. taking 2 months break

Death is Energy [DIE] & Bongbong [BB] in FoW
    Envoy's Herald, EAoA, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Talindra.4958 said:
    Why gunnar and fow again. :( I like gunnar but would like to try other server too

Perhaps Anet kinda expected for that whole lot of bandwagonners to do the same no matter what host server they get. :/

• Open some full servers smh

• WastedYears.8934WastedYears.8934 Member ✭✭
    edited May 30, 2020

Open full servers already kitten.

Anet seriously doesnt care about wvw at all.

The attitude that the Dev has taken towards WVW is kinda insulting to us players.

Guess it time to move on to better games.

• CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2020

@SevlisBavles.3059 said:
    WSR + RoF link: 15+ queue on EB and a queue on home every Saturday afternoon, even most Saturday mornings
    Drakkar + RoF link: Outnumbered on EB and Home and Saturday till 10pm

It's like playing a completely different game mode. There are no fights, no commanders, there is nothing going on. When you're used to the former for 2 months, the latter becomes unplayable. Either open full servers or link servers so there's enough action. 2 months of no WvW at this point basically.

Welcome to Glicko Match-ups this week, until the populations and Tiers settle. Then again, it might just be Drakkar guilds being inactive so far.

• Samug.6512Samug.6512 Member ✭✭✭

@Sazukikrah.5036 said:
    A L L I A N C E S and 4-6 week B A L A N C E P A T C H , is OVER DUE CAL , WHAT ARE YOU DOING CAL?

The latest balance (birds & condi thief) must have taken a long time to figure out

• cobbah.3102cobbah.3102 Member ✭✭✭

Just another broken relink thread , full servers with stacked links who would have thought.

• I am actually happy with the relink :D !

• remove t5. garbage kitten dead servers at all times but prime