New PC barely any FPS in comparism to other games

HeyLast summer I bought new PC it wasn't cheap and I wasn't sure if I wanna invest that much into PC but I decided that since I am no life and never leave the house I can spend the time looking at prettier games on high graphical settings. The problem is that I didn't play GW2 on this PC untill recent weeks and I had no idea how bad it is. While playing on ultra remastered whatever setting in Black Desert Online I had around 100+FPS and in GW2 low/medium settings I barely have 20-30FPS and it feels much worse than tha old PC I had.I have AMD Ryzen 5 3600x and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and from what I found the problem is that my CPU doesn't work with GW2 and tehre is pretty much nothing I can do but I am bad with technology and PC stuff I can only play the game outside of that I have grandpa skills.Is my CPU really that big of a problem? Can I install some App that would improve it? Is there anything I can do to improve it? Should I provide some more information in order to get some help? or the only way to fix my low FPS on new PC is to sell this and buy different CPU that works fine?I'm not gonna lie considering how much I paid for my PC I'd expect to be able to play on the highest settings unless I'm in big WvW fights. Hope someone can help me fix it or tell me if it's even possible to fix it.

Your rig is fine and should run the game with a much better performance. The fastest CPU available will only improve your fps by 20%. The CPU is not your problem. With the Ryzen 3600X 20 fps should be your worst case (3 wvw blobs at one spot) fps with maximum details, except "Shadows" and "Reflections" disabled in the graphics menu.

It's either the Navi (your GPU architecture) bug with GW2 that drops fps (see the tons of threads here to learn more about it) or something else.

If BDO runs with more than 100 fps, then your PC should be configured correctly. It's hard to give any advice in that case.

Are you using the Supersampling option in your GW2 graphics settings?

I highly recommend not using that if you are, it hammers your performance even on powerful PC's.Outside of making screenshots look a bit nicer it's not worth using at all because the performance loss it causes.

You might also want to try running the game in one of the windowed options instead of fullscreen too I think I recall that also helps performance issues sometimes but I don't know why.I always have mind windowed so it's easy to use a second monitor without the game constantly minimizing.

Use GPU-Z to confirm what the bus interface is operating at while GW2 is running (any lower than @ x8 will start to cause problems). This has been an oddly common problem caused by the GPU not being slotted correctly or the drivers/software, and although this won't appear to affect many other games, it will severely impact GW2.

@Teratus.2859 said:Are you using the Supersampling option in your GW2 graphics settings?

I highly recommend not using that if you are, it hammers your performance even on powerful PC's.No it does not. It uses an 1.5 axis multiplier, which is far from demanding on the GPU side.

His GPU can manage even 4K/60 with the Supersampling option enabled, even though the optical benefit is questionable in 4K.

When you enable it in 1920x1080 then the game is rendered in 2880x1620. The 5700XT manages that easily in such an old game and the visuals are improved a lot (a lot less flickering compared to native 1080p).