Repeatable Glory Achievements - Dominating the Nearly Completed list

Eloc Freidon.5692

hard agree - it was fine the first time i was grinding them, but the repeatables make the nearly completed section quite useless, we shouldn't have to fiddle around allowing ourselves only a certain amount of grinding then never touching the map just to keep them out of the window.

I would love to be able to 'mark' achieves to not-watch. For years now I've had Slayer (PvP) using up a slot, since I did some custom arena stuff for a bit and now it sits at 245/250 players killed. I actively dislike sPvP, enough so not to go back in to try for 5 more kills just to remove that tracker. Being able to designate it as "don't track in nearly-done achieves" would be serious QoL.

And, since it seems there will be similar issue with Glory achieves clogging things up, this is a good impetus for that QoL to be implemented. I mean, I really like the new meta and the Glory tracks, but now that I have each of them completed once I don't care about their exact progress, I'll get reward boxes as they drop.

@"Donari.5237" said:I would love to be able to 'mark' achieves to not-watch. For years now I've had Slayer (PvP) using up a slot, since I did some custom arena stuff for a bit and now it sits at 245/250 players killed. I actively dislike sPvP, enough so not to go back in to try for 5 more kills just to remove that tracker. Being able to designate it as "don't track in nearly-done achieves" would be serious QoL.

And, since it seems there will be similar issue with Glory achieves clogging things up, this is a good impetus for that QoL to be implemented. I mean, I really like the new meta and the Glory tracks, but now that I have each of them completed once I don't care about their exact progress, I'll get reward boxes as they drop.

What's worse is that if you did go for those 5 kills, another sPvP achievement would likely replace it. Even the same achievement, because it thinks it is so close even though you haven't progressed that tier.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@"Donari.5237" said:I would
love
to be able to 'mark' achieves to not-watch. For years now I've had Slayer (PvP) using up a slot, since I did some custom arena stuff for a bit and now it sits at 245/250 players killed. I actively dislike sPvP, enough so not to go back in to try for 5 more kills just to remove that tracker. Being able to designate it as "don't track in nearly-done achieves" would be serious QoL.

What's worse is that if you did go for those 5 kills, another sPvP achievement would likely replace it. Even the same achievement, because it thinks it is so close even though you haven't progressed that tier.

In that same vain i love having the achievements i cant even work on be stuck in that window(HOM achievements, Extra Life Community goals, etc.) These story achievements are just as bad.

@Dante.1763 said:In that same vain i love having the achievements i cant even work on be stuck in that window(HOM achievements, Extra Life Community goals, etc.) These story achievements are just as bad.

I thought those event achievements weren't supposed to be visible when it ends and shifted to Historic until they return. What cancer.