Arctodus Bloodstone-Crazed

HiI think i killed 20 000 arctodusses last 2 months, i used the Levvi's device, i checked the timer on gw2timer.com, i stayed at least 1 hour in 1 map killing arctudus... i killed arctidus in different zones... ZERO Arctodus Bloodstone-Crazed spawned. Its bugged i dont see an other explanation.Plz check it, or just give me my last reward, i cant see arctodus anymore :(

greetings

@Baest.4061 said:HiI think i killed 20 000 arctodusses last 2 months, i used the Levvi's device, i checked the timer on gw2timer.com, i stayed at least 1 hour in 1 map killing arctudus... i killed arctidus in different zones... ZERO Arctodus Bloodstone-Crazed spawned. Its bugged i dont see an other explanation.Plz check it, or just give me my last reward, i cant see arctodus anymore :(

greetings

The typical spawn window is only 20 minutes so staying for 1 hour is just wasting time. Sometimes you get a back to back spawn window but even when combined you get only 40 minutes.

The crazed arctodus is only spawnable in Snowden Drifts, Lornar's Pass, or Gendarran Fields. If you are killing arctodus on any other map it is useless.

They are also only spawnable once per instance per spawn window, that is the secondary purpose of Levvi's Device. It can be used to check if the creature has already been spawned/killed in that instance.

@Baest.4061 said:Oh so when i see it in Levvi's Device i have to wait for a new window. Thought it was reversed.Now i understand it moreThanks!!I havent been able to put myself on it yetProlly next week ;-)

It depends on what the device is showing and where you are using it.

The simplest case is using the device in one of the 3 maps. If it shows the creature and there is no symbol above it indicating it has already been spawned/killed then you are good to go to start killing regular arctodus to spawn the bloodstone crazed one.