How does WvW on Aurora Glade look like?

I don't think there's really a way to properly answer this unless we know your timezone - matchups can sway wildly from week to week, or from whenever they receive a new pairing, so whilst it may look good to where you want to go, it might do a 180 when you get there putting you in the same conundrum. All that said, you can check wvwstat.com to see what the current timezone activities are for the current available servers. As for Aurora Glade, I do not know the current situation there but people here on that server should be able to answer that.

Since no one from AG has answered you so far:from having been linked with AG during the last link, my impression was that AG consists mainly of roamers.Officially announced zergs were rather rare. From at most one per day to long stretches without any announced raid at all.Mind you: this is incomplete data, since obviously some commanders tagged up without announcing it.This could very well have changed with the link to RoS. From my personal experience, I would rather recommend FSP as a server with active community and guilds.

german servers are neither good or bad.when you are good in english stick on international servers.Only fought 1 time against Aurora - on my opinion Aurora is a good server - (no bashing- but better than deso and wsr )

My personal favorite is Far Shiverpeaks - good roamers and the majority are friendly.

shiverpeaks is a full roaming server nearly, they're not exactly a challenging matchup.

AG has been good in the past, but not much left afaik.

the german servers overall are rather poor quality. they can field numbers, but if it gets serious they aren't doing well.

for getting information about public comms check the respective servers' discord channels maybe. every t1-3 servers surely has those now and then. sometimes also hidden tag guildraids may be what carries servers.

@"Croc de Loup.8215" said:Thanks for anwsers, but I don't know if I can easily access their discord or teamspeak without being invited.... If anyone has the adresses, I'll take it^^ Otherwise nvm, I'll manage

For Aurora Glade that would be https://discord.gg/YchYjHCI am not sure about AG in particular, but most servers have an open section, where people without registration can talk. Good luck!

if you still havent trasfered to AG yet , here's some thoughts of a AG nativeAG has medium population but too many pugs , so from this standpoint the blobs are half a*sed with players knowing nothing of playing proper suport/corupts/ dmg /movementnoone exists to teach them how and worse part : they don't want to learn...
generally a tag will get 50 ppl around him , 35 being in squad , 20 being in voice comms, 15 playing the proper classes , 10 standing on tagand then people ask , -why do we lose ??~ , .. guess whysometimes we get roflstomped or spawn locked for weeks .... :(we have enough people to defend structures during prime time on at least 1-2 maps so if its ppt you seek , prime time gets you coverednot many public commanders, so server is prety much dependant on linktheres 2-3 good guilds that carry the fights tho and thats prety much itfrom roaming perspective we have a mediocre amount of good roamers with a few good ones + couple of small guilds doing their own thingin some situations i feel the server doesn't comunicate with each other well enougha great + : not much toxic peopleSO , in general : AG is a casual server ,no try hard blobs , not many tryhard guilds or gvgs or roaming , just casual
if thats your thing, go for it :D