Any usable build for SB for the madking lab?

anduriell.6280

Whatever you feel comfortable with should work in the Labyrinth.Ranger is kinda lacking in tagging weapons. You'd probably want to go MH Axe (for the bounce), or Longbow or Shortbow traited for piercing. And a melee of some sort for stacks.Given the number of people in the maze on a given day, don't worry too too much about being 100% efficient. You'll miss some mobs regardless.

gs and lb is the best in my opinion. Staff is nice in theory but the range is a bit short in practice. Lb will allow you to tag basically 100% of enemies while running around between doors... People massively underestimate how many random mobs there are especially if the door spawn rate is still obliterated. For doors just camp the spawn point and spam maul for nonstop 5 target tags.

I've played all the professions in the lab and lb gs is one of if not the best, better than guard and blows flamethrower engi out of the water.

Edit: I'll be using druid for the passive speed likely, but maybe the sb movement skills will be faster?

Archived