Trees and bushes missing leaf and needle textures after No Quarter Update on MacBook

Ever since the No Quarter update, many leaves and bushes have been missing their leaf and needle textures. This is most noticeable in Drizzlewood Coast, but is also visible elsewhere, such as the bushes in the plaza of Lion's Arch. I have tried updating and rebooting my computer. My system details are below:

• macOS Catalina 10.15.5
  • MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
  • Processor 3.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
  • Memory 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
  • Graphics Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB

Click on these links for screen caps:

Drizzlewood Coast example.

Lion's Arch example.

Any help appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to second this issue—I've been having the exact same issue. I recently upgraded from the same 2017 13" Macbook Pro (same specifications as the OP) to a 2020 13" Macbook Pro (Catalina 10.15.5, Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 16 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4) and leaf textures on trees and bushes have failed to load on both in exactly the same way. The issue appears identically for me as it does for the OP. Would also love any help here!

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried repairing the game client as per https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client . The repair got most of the way through but then threw the following errors before crashing:

[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0Renderer Log: [2129:775:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(303)] locale_file_path.empty()[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[2131:775:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(303)] locale_file_path.empty()[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[2132:775:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(303)] locale_file_path.empty()[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[2133:775:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(303)] locale_file_path.empty()[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0[2134:775:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(303)] locale_file_path.empty()[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0Terminated: 15

After that, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game client following these instructions: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001707707-Uninstalling-Guild-Wars-2 . Before the reinstall, I searched the directories listed at that website and removed one GW2-related file from /Library/Preferences (can't remember the name of the file, but was near the bottom of the list alphabetically).

The problem persists after both of these attempts to fix it. No changes to graphics settings have an effect, either.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...